Reply to Thread

Thread: False Interception

Recruit
    World
    Ares

False Interception

I was running AB and the Treasure of Wisdom earlier today. Weird thing happened once, and then it happened second time, and then the third time (but that was the test run). On the same camp.

Long story short - I sent an attack, no interceptions on the way, I rechecked 3 times, general passes, almost makes it to the leader camp and next thing - I hear the drums that my general (mysteriously teleported onto a camp he long passed) lost a battle.

Whats really weird about all this - only MMA with 220Cav was mysteriously getting intercepted, the following Major loaded with elite troops (NOTE: walking the same route) would make it to the final destination (but also a lost battle, since MMA never made it)

The attached screenshot shows 3 reports of mysterious interceptions, 660 Cav saced
    Attached Images

World
    Zeus
    Hmmm, I have seen similar battles in other adventures (Main attacker appears to start attacking a camp, then shortly after the 1R block failed, the Major is defeated, but from the blocked camp and not the final!!) Since is it so random and rare, I never was able to compile the data required for a ticket... looks like you have consistent issues. (sorry for loss of troops)
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hello, Albertio.

Please submit a ticket about the issue and we will look into it for you!

BB_Endesmor

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Same adventure, I believe same bug.

I took a print screen... http://prntscr.com/9l9pv1

First time when happened I thought I wasn't payed attention, so, i sent him again and watched him. He marched to the leader camp, the one with 1 Sneaking Thief 90 Desert Marksman and when he reached the camp I instantly received an interception message and the sound of lost battle...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Same adventure, I believe same bug.

I took a print screen... http://prntscr.com/9l9pv1

First time when happened I thought I wasn't payed attention, so, i sent him again and watched him. He marched to the leader camp, the one with 1 Sneaking Thief 90 Desert Marksman and when he reached the camp I instantly received an interception message and the sound of lost battle...
    Hmm, never had that problem. I think it is your general's position. I believe he is getting intercepted by the camp to its left and again while marching towards that intercepted by the one you have circled. Either way the predicted route is not right and a lack of messages in a timely fashion.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    as you can see in print screen the other major is dead, that was the one who attacked the leader. the path was the same for the second major, that's why i used him on print screen.
    I received no warning interception message and i couldn't see my general changing the path to the other camp. He just reached the leader and disappeared inside and instead of battle starting and the usual things i just received the 'battle lost' sound and a message with a intercepted general

http://prntscr.com/9l9z6d

the circled camp does the interception, I checked it's troops, before first attack it had 70 Sword Master 200 Horseman and their number decreased after each lost battle.

Later: after I killed what was left on that camp (105 Horsemen) my major was able to attack and kill his target without any 'magical' interception.

The bad part about this bug is we get no warning before happening, no chance to retreat or something... and the camp who do this interception is a ... let's say a not so easy one...

My suggestion is to send MMA 1r to leader and see what happens. If he is intercepted then kill the buggy camp, if not... all well.

World
    Ares
    Many false circumstances. Let me count the ways..hah!
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread