View Poll Results: Event Resources or Guild Coins?

Voters
1338. This poll is closed
  • Event Resources

730 54.56%
  • Guild Coins

232 17.34%
  • I'm fine with both options

376 28.10%
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Quest rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

World
    Ares

Guild Quest rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

Dear Settlers,

The Game Design Team has been reviewing several forum comments and is therefore now asking for your input:
    Guild quests always award you with guild coins. But it is possible to change this during events: This way you would get event resources (e.g. Easter Eggs) instead of guild coins (an option to select the preferred reward every time is not possible at the moment).

Information update: Please read the additional information provided in this post.

Would you like to receive Guild Coins or Event Resources
    as a reward for completing guild quest during special events like the Easter Event 2016?

Please vote and share your opinions below. The results of all instances will be summed up and shared with the Game Design Team.
    Please note that you can only post and vote in the forums if your e-mail address is verified.
    You can check the status and request a validation mail in your profile website options.

Happy Voting!
    BB_Endesmor
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 01-08-16 at 07:35 am. Reason: Information Update

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Angry

I can not vote for this?

World
    Zeus
    You may not vote on this poll
    Possibly because my login is tied to Facebook? I see no options to "validate" my email in my profile.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Faykiller View Post
    I can not vote for this?
    Hello,
    Have you validated your email address?
    If yes, please try again and let me know!

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What are the value differences in this decision? If we do event resources does it influence the overall balance of event item prices or other avenues of obtaining event resources? I worry as to how that'll influence people in no guild, less active guilds, or those that don't often participate in guild quests (I believe the changes coming up stop rewarding non-participants).

World
    Ares
    I believe the reward should be appropriate for task at hand. It matters not what the reward is - but to make it reasonable for players to feel doing the quest is WORTH IT. I would feel the tasks for quests should grow as the player grows. I agree that these rewards should only go to ACTIVE PLAYERS.

So my vote stands - it matters not to me what the rewards are; just make them appropriate for task at hand.
    Last edited by KBroz; 01-08-16 at 06:26 am. Reason: addition
    ask, believe, and receive @}-'--

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I vote no change. you wanted to level the field for event resources, now you want to reward large guilds with larger event resources and small guilds with less event resources. What happened to being fair to all?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yes I would like to be rewarded with event resources for GQ. However the guild markets need to offer stuff using those same event resources during an event.

World
    Zeus
    i guess this all depends on the amount, so i voted im fine with both options
    if its 5 eggs, dont bother, rather have 150 guild coins

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think the guild coins are wonderful. they allow us to buy items that we may not have gems or regular coins for. But I do think that may be you could up the percentage chance of an explorer finding event resources. this makes it fare all the way around. No one should complain. And if they have not that many explores to send out.... go shopping in the T-O and make trades. ____ Why im at it.... Are you all ever gonna bring back the destructible guys to remove mountains / rubble.... we didnt have that many to work with and now that you have open the land mass more and we have bigger troop tents ( Quartermaster general/ expedition supplier / Combat Academy / new holiday houses and so forth )... thought it would be a nice touch on your part and very helpful to us players.
    Last edited by IrishBanshee; 01-08-16 at 07:17 am. Reason: 4 got to add something.

Reply to Thread