Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Landing Zones at Home

World
    Ares

Landing Zones at Home

It would be nice if we could set the landing zones for our generals on home island. Every time they get home I have to find them and transfer them all up to s1 where I like them to be, but they don't all fit, so some of them end up in a different place. I would like to be able to park a general somewhere, then lock that in as his designated parking place so every time he comes home he lands there. That plot of land could then be marked out of bounds for placing buildings, so it remains clear.

Even if I could just mark the island sectors as a whole as "yes" or "no" for general landing zones, that would be an improvement over the willy-nilly landing placement.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    First we complain that there aren't enough landzing zones, which finally somewhat got fixed years later...

...now we complain because it's not where we want /sigh

World
    Ares
    I was not here when there were not enugh landing zones, so I never complained abut that

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    If you click on a general from your star menu it takes you right to that gen.

World
    Ares
    I know. Doesn't change that I would like to be able to impose my own preferred sense of order on their current chaos.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I want a option to force the Generals back into Star Menu, I do not like them all over the island all the time.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Why not just add a dedicated small island to the left of the Mayor's house? It could stretch down to the Arch islands and hold all of the generals so its not a hassle to land them and load them.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk_rules View Post
    Why not just add a dedicated small island to the left of the Mayor's house? It could stretch down to the Arch islands and hold all of the generals so its not a hassle to land them and load them.
    Because than players will complain that they can't build on the land. BB won't win.

I've never gone hunting for a gen I wanted on my island. I couldn't even tell you where they load... ever. Because when I want a gen I go to the star menu. There they are all lined up in a pretty row for me to use. No searching required, no frustration, simple and easy. I don't care where they load on my island, so long as they're not in my why of a building zone I want to use and I don't have to waist my time loading them on my island somewhere to add troops to them.

I hate not having enough landing zones vs them loading somewhere.

I wish they fixed the landing zones in adventures to have more then the few we have right now.

MVK_

Sounds like there isn't enough room to start with.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I actually have parking spaces for them by a SH in s1 so I can load and send quickly. I put them away as they land from advs. It makes it easier to reload when you can see what ya got. Of course I only have 17 gens...

Reply to Thread