Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Settlers Online Slim Browser Version

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by htheg View Post
    i am surprised that a few days before the christmas event you require us to use the download client but there is no mac client until january. So anyone without access to a windows box is just out of luck.
    yup

World
    Zeus
    so that's one way to kill the interest in the game - time off to play but unable to !!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Doesn't load, freezes up. Hope I don't lose everything I had.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I guess BB folks decided to give Linux folks a gift of free time since I can't play this game anymore - and I was just in the middle of an adventure. Why make a huge change like this just prior to the Christmas event? Are there any plans on fixing this? I'm not going to buy a Mac or Windows 10 system just to play THIS game.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckar View Post
    I guess BB folks decided to give Linux folks a gift of free time since I can't play this game anymore - and I was just in the middle of an adventure. Why make a huge change like this just prior to the Christmas event? Are there any plans on fixing this? I'm not going to buy a Mac or Windows 10 system just to play THIS game.
    Mac players are out of luck as well, by the time they find a fix for us it wont be worth them releasing it since no Mac players will be left after a month of not being able to play. I think I should get a refund for the gems I bought in order to get what I wanted as soon as christmas event went live. Since I no longer have access for the event
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    just to let you know that the client seems to be in 64 bit and some folks are using the 32 bit so what happens here now? those running and operating system of 32 bit will never be able to play again?

Reply to Thread