Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Settlers Online Slim Browser Version

MVK_
    I don't know about the Slim Browser say version but the dwonload app/standalone, seem to be alright. Based on Flash though so still worth the browser. Has few more buttons then say the browser offers to use for the same website.

Everything else still seems to be the same. Probably don't still need a browser when you could. Has say mutli-function rather of browser or not still to say. Browsers otherwise have say new tabs/new windows. Also say right click say still at a time for some kind of worth of.

Is kinda say "locky" though, maybe for other "coding/programming" than say standard model/release operative. Not say optimized out, maybe the slim browser version has as such.

Still general offer additional operative of use for and of gameplay, better experience with practical/standard computing say still for the day or 20 yrs ago.

Not as mobile maybe though if still as such. Think would rely still on more computation for such say the browser still don't have rather using still or not of course.

I don't know otherwise per say "Slim Browser" but of say might just be it. "Download Now" I guess is "Slim Browser" still to any point. Without copy paste though to say at a time, forum use is limited to say least without "Slim Browser". Given forum has no drafts or saves. But not browser related but browser of probably still.

But of "Download" either way..still offers like said before, a better experience still.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Slim browser version (download) US version after login UBI page goes black and game does not start. I have attempted both Adobe flash and the google chrome flash option.

World
    Zeus
    Same here, Slim browser version goes black after signing in UB log in page. I think it is still in a work in progress stage.

World
    Zeus
    I tried the Slim browser download. After running the it, all remains is a Black Screen

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The Slim Browser worked fine for me until I uninstalled flash and then re-installed flash. Now I am stuck on a setup screen and no matter what I try (uninstall slim re-install slim, uninstall both and then re-install both) when I start the slim browser it pops up this same setup screen telling me I need to install flash and then restart.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artheladys View Post
    The Slim Browser worked fine for me until I uninstalled flash and then re-installed flash. Now I am stuck on a setup screen and no matter what I try (uninstall slim re-install slim, uninstall both and then re-install both) when I start the slim browser it pops up this same setup screen telling me I need to install flash and then restart.
    Have you tried a re-install of Firefox and tried running the game on that. Ported the Download over to a new laptop but it did not work until after I had tried running the game on Firefox.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Doroc View Post
    Have you tried a re-install of Firefox and tried running the game on that. Ported the Download over to a new laptop but it did not work until after I had tried running the game on Firefox.
    The game runs fine on google chrome which I am currently using.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Doroc View Post
    if its chrome based check prefs for 'ask first' for flash - turn that on. next time you should get a prompt to 'allow flash'

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    New "download client" is out for testing!

You can read more about it
    here.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The download guide is not in English, can you please post a version in English Thank you

Reply to Thread