Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Easter Event 2016

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I'm interested to see if the Intrepid Explorer abilities stack with the Adventure skills.
    It would make sense that they do (Conscientious Geologist skills stack)... but no telling, time to head to the test server.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    It would make sense that they do (Conscientious Geologist skills stack)... but no telling, time to head to the test server.
    Best of luck with that.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    General Bighelmet is a woman.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    General Bighelmet is a woman.
    lol, must be Amazonian! 2 meter is tall for any general, but especially a female! Hope there is a female general out soon, need to add Jeanne d'Arc to my Army.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Well if you watch games of throne. that chick is petty darn tall. captain plasma?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm hoping that there's going to be more on offer as I didn't see any general available. In the past, the MMA has been available at Easter and I hope they do that again this year. I have been playing a year and people in my guild have four or five MMA's because they were made available more freely in the past while most of the newer players are limited to one. This is prejudicial in ft's for sure, so would be extremely disappointed not to see an MMA on offer -- and not an ersatz MMA like dracul, the real thing. If they're worried people have already too many MMA's, set an absolute limit but they shouldn't be prejudicing the new people who have only one.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinalex View Post
    I'm hoping that there's going to be more on offer as I didn't see any general available. In the past, the MMA has been available at Easter and I hope they do that again this year. I have been playing a year and people in my guild have four or five MMA's because they were made available more freely in the past while most of the newer players are limited to one. This is prejudicial in ft's for sure, so would be extremely disappointed not to see an MMA on offer -- and not an ersatz MMA like dracul, the real thing. If they're worried people have already too many MMA's, set an absolute limit but they shouldn't be prejudicing the new people who have only one.
    There is a lot on the table on the test server. It will cost you around 20,000 eggs. Plan your work vacation now.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    I hope MMA are back for Easter. I need another one

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post
    I hope MMA are back for Easter. I need another one

seems like it will on test server

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Achievement awards seem really crappy, that's a lot to go through for a cheese sammie or a change skin buff! event achievements have until now yielded event resources why the change to junk? and some of the quests are not worth it, like if you have gold mines everywhere why would you tear one down to find a new one? although this glitch is still on live servers as a daily i'm sure BB won't fix it once it goes live. today had to cancel that exact same quest, have 1 gold mine, so if you own special gold mines or industrial mines BB wants you to tear them down and find a new depo? besides that looks interesting all but the 2 WORTHLESS new buff! come a new love potion and a bakery only exo basket? not much thought into that one BB.

Reply to Thread