Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Easter Event 2016

World
    Ares

Feedback - Easter 2016 Sneak Peek

Dear Settlers,

Would you like to share comments and discuss the brief Sneak Peek about the upcoming Easter event? - Please post here!
    Friendly reminder: The complete event description will be provided in a Dev's Diary.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Endesmor
    Last edited by mod_Magenta; 01-16-16 at 07:09 pm.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Easter 2016

As you can all see BB is at it again only this time they are coming out with two new buildings. The new storehouse... will it be just another look? How many people will rush out to buy this new building with gems? We will have to wait to see on that one. The big thing that caught my attention is the new improved butcher. Once again players are put in the position of tearing down level 6 buildings to replace them with expensive gem purchased buildings. Not only do we loose all of our resources we put into the level 6 buildings but then we spend more gems to purchase grout to level the improved buildings up. Way to go BB. As I see it this is just another ploy to make money off of this game and while I don't have a problem with the company earning money I do have a problem with throwing away the money I have already spent to level buildings up. We should at least be able to switch a level 6 building to a beginning level 3 building of the new improved design.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The storehouse seems to be like the Easter Basket. So no one will rush out to buy it with gems.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    It is the implementation of the Guild Quest/Event item thing that roasts me. Wondering why we even had that vote since they apparently already had it in motion.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnurrburt View Post
    It is the implementation of the Guild Quest/Event item thing that roasts me. Wondering why we even had that vote since they apparently already had it in motion.
    It's kind of like why things go up on the test server...

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    As far as the improved butcher, I do think it is a bit of poor planning for the game director. Although I am in agreement that there will be better things that come along over time, in any game, the creation of the butcher at this time seems to show a lack of understanding of the effects of previous changes.

Frankly, while I had been expanding my butchers to meet the needs of my map explorers and making buffs, I have now turned off half of them completely since the grilled steak recipe allowed for buffs using meat without the conversion to sausage. It didn't bother me that much because I had already stopped upgrading them when they switched from irma baskets to irma feasts, where the timed buffed cost decreased the amount of sausage needed by nearly 40%. To summarize, the main use of sausage in making primary buffs went from 100% to 63% to 0%, and now they come out with a building to make the sausages faster.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why an improved butcher when u just gave us a improved farm would it not make more sence if it was an improved mill or baker

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    For people with packed islands or interested in conserving space for population, I'm sure any 1 building that can do the work of 2 (or 4 if well buffed) would be welcome.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I'm interested to see if the Intrepid Explorer abilities stack with the Adventure skills.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I'm interested to see if the Intrepid Explorer abilities stack with the Adventure skills.
    That will probably take a few more tries.

Reply to Thread