Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Changelog 1-19-2016

World
    Zeus
    Though I hold my applause for the current changelog only because it has not been implemented yet; I thoroughly applause the XXL release, and most changes that are currently in the works. TSO is moving along well. Good job.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    thank you

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Looks like your iron mine fix broke the iron mines.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone,

I'm glad that you all like the new features, it wouldn't have been possible for us to improve without your feedback and support.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments

BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Game glitch: Can't open iron mine

Is anyone else having this sudden glitch? I am level 47 and suddenly this week one of my iron mines won't open after it collapsed. I have sent out my geos to try to open it almost a dozen times now. All the OTHER iron mines open, but not this ONE. It is the iron mine that is all by itself in SECTOR 6.This problem has never happened before and i have been playing for years.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yes.. I have a few Iron Mines that refuse to be found. And i think a new iron deposit was found in the very first section of the new expansion.... Drives me nuts. Further more when i send out two Geo's to find things, it only reports one found deposit even though each of them found a deposit...

World
    Ares
    About the Iron Mines, the new deposit can be found as long as the maximum amount of iron mines has not been reached.
    The old deposit will stay as long as the mine is working and not collapsed. Once depleted and removed, this deposit cannot be found again.

BB_Endesmor

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    About the Iron Mines, the new deposit can be found as long as the maximum amount of iron mines has not been reached.
    The old deposit will stay as long as the mine is working and not collapsed. Once depleted and removed, this deposit cannot be found again.

BB_Endesmor
    BB on the new islands I had 1 iron depo move, to a spot where on other players islands a granite depo is, and the 3 look like they are on top of each other. I would include a screen shot but I fail at doing them

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    BB on the new islands I had 1 iron depo move, to a spot where on other players islands a granite depo is, and the 3 look like they are on top of each other. I would include a screen shot but I fail at doing them
    I have this issue, as well. Screenshot:

And, yes, I've let them deplete and my geos find them in the stacked-up positions again, but if something changes in the next go-round of that, I'll be sure to update this post.
    Last edited by Eriond; 01-22-16 at 02:59 pm. Reason: added screenshot

World
    Zeus
    And a screenshot after the mines run out and are re-found:

Reply to Thread