Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Changelog 1-19-2016

World
    Ares

19th of January 2016

Dear Settlers,

Please leave your comments about the Changelog for January 19, 2016 in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Endesmor
    Last edited by mod_Magenta; 01-19-16 at 08:17 pm.

World
    Zeus

Adventure: Landing zones are adjusted in several adventures to allow generals to be used properly
    Endesmor, can we get some more details on what exactly this means and which adventures are impacted?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I know in several adventures the quartermaster would block the marching paths for other generals, or would land partially over water making them unmoveable and in some of the new 1001 Nights adventures the other generals would be blocked by the scenery and all you could do is send them home and try again.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Buff: "Damascene Hammer" now works on Platinum Weaponsmiths
    What about the Weapons Boost buff?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    What about the Weapons Boost buff?
    As far as I know it has always worked. I can place it on mine.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    As far as I know it has always worked. I can place it on mine.
    If it does indeed work on the Platinum Weaponsmith, then the popup text description for it needs correcting:

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    I know in several adventures the quartermaster would block the marching paths for other generals, or would land partially over water making them unmoveable and in some of the new 1001 Nights adventures the other generals would be blocked by the scenery and all you could do is send them home and try again.
    Sounds reasonable ... but often other "tweaks" get made when they make adjustments to adventures that cause guides not to work and such. Would be nice to get more official detail than "several adventures".

World
    Zeus
    Sounds reasonable ... but often other "tweaks" get made when they make adjustments to adventures that cause guides not to work and such. Would be nice to get more official detail than "several adventures".
    lol, Yes. Like the Great Nerfing of Fall 2014 when they informed us that they were removing weapons and minor tweaks to the loot of a few adventures.... and then they effectively take the FM out of the loot of Invasion of the Nords. So, those with any Nords2 in Star got SOL. Been there done that.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Endesmor, can we get some more details on what exactly this means and which adventures are impacted?
    The affected adventures are Surprise Attack, The Heroic Little Tailor, Old Friends, Secluded Experiments, Pirates, Wild Mary, Stolen Sleigh, Old Ruins. The details are difficult to explain as the changes affect the distinct landing zones in a different manner, but the overall usability has been improved. Some landing zones were too close to each other or would overlap other map elements, causing some issues with generals, as SweaterPuppies said.

BB_Endesmor

PS: Thanks Eriond for creating the feedback thread. I edited the changelog and invited everyone to leave feedback here.
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 01-13-16 at 09:40 am. Reason: postscriptum

World
    Zeus
    If it does indeed work on the Platinum Weaponsmith, then the popup text description for it needs correcting:
    Confirmed the buff itself does work, just the text needs fixing.

Reply to Thread