Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5 Dollar Monthly Membership

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    -OR-

a player could just save up $5/month

Very true. As far as achievement points kicking me more gems...well it doesn't have to be gems. I'd still like to see achievement points actually mean something other than copying xbox kiddie look at me, see how big I am mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    -OR-

Doing something like this when you already have a functional method in place that works is just - dumb.
    Boy and to think I was upset with EpsilonSilver thinking he was harsh. He was tame as compared to your comments. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'm only throwing ideas out there. I guess stupid is what stupid does.
    Last edited by Antayat; 01-27-16 at 07:22 am. Reason: additional commnentary.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Premium tokens are already membership fees. They do allow you to buy 1 day a week for star coins which is nice, but otherwise the people who have gems buy their membership aka premium time for the added benefits.

Would I like to see more bang for my buck, sure... pop on more benefits like increased barracks speed or faster searches for explorers & geos. Yeah that will keep me buying my premium time more over than when i want more loot. Til then I'll just pop small tokens when Im more active.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Antayat View Post
    Second is the game is reaching it's mature state.
    Actually, it's still in Beta.

Reply to Thread