Reply to Thread

Thread: BookBinder Ideas

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Lightbulb BookBinder Ideas

Ok so i was scanning through to see if these suggestions were out there for the below but I did not see them exactly but i was not going to try to read every post and reply. But it does appear no other idea(s) have made it to the game so here are my suggestions and the items can be given in a special event or made available in the guild market.

Suggestion 1: Exotic Bookbinder - let users build up to 3 items at the same time or any combination of items up to 3 at a time

Suggestion 2: Improved Bookbinder - have it work like the improved watermill and just allow for the items to be made faster

Suggestion 3: Rarity Bookbinder - Let it work like the provision houses or barracks and allow users to queue up making more than 1 item at a time.

Thank you,

Umberhulk

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Books are meant to be a roadblock in the game. They want it to take a long time to make books, because if you have all the books for all your guys, what point is the building any more?
    It gives you something to work on every day. So be happy they made it max lv 6. Queues for Bookbinder will never happen.
    If you want books faster, there are the glue buffs.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    because if you have all the books for all your guys, what point is the building any more?
    Stocking up for that Fairytale that is skillable "Generals and Home Island"? lol

Reply to Thread