Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: industrial / paid mines

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    BB_Endesmor - we know that the description says that -- that doesn't mean we cant ask BB to change it.
    Thing is, you didn't state a clear case for making a change. You just complained that it was "unfair and mean spirited." It's neither of those things. It's perfectly fair, because the risk was clearly explained to you. You knew the risk and chose to take it. If you didn't like the risk, you cauld have chosen to not buy the building, then asked BB to change it, and bought it after they changed it if they chose to do so.

The mines you buy are fine just the way they are.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    BB_Endesmor - we know that the description says that -- that doesn't mean we cant ask BB to change it.
    I know, and I understand that you would like to have a mine that does not collapse when the deposit is empty. What I meant is that industrial mines produce faster, that's all. Your suggestion will be forwarded.

What about Endless Iron Mines?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Yes please.

World
    Ares
    Yes please! I would love to have those.

Guild Leader

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    BB_Endesmor is just teasing. Though we would all Love an endless iron mine it will never happen. Imagine what that would do to the game's economy.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    I know, and I understand that you would like to have a mine that does not collapse when the deposit is empty. What I meant is that industrial mines produce faster, that's all. Your suggestion will be forwarded.

Uh, without a doubt or hesitation - HECK YEAH! Might even purchase some gems for that...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    I dont mind the Arctic Mine crashing. Since it's pretty cheap these days and a low level output.

The Industrial Mine costing alot of Gems and very limited, best to have it not crash.

World
    Zeus
    Upgrade the Industrial to an Endless... that would work for me.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAGPILE View Post
    Upgrade the Industrial to an Endless... that would work for me.
    Now this is an awesome idea, although it would make Iron ore go down in trade office

MVK_

Still put it on the cost worth for buffing and using despite worth, cause who charges for what left in a mine then what is used from it??

But time in math still maybe no more than still a 15 sec say debate really...rather of say BB or US or more the debate probably still than one that is without, given with of course.

On accountability you can say it is a surprise but in the interest is only known cause of it's account. And of account is said not such as, guess to say at a time.

Which is still more wordless, but the say "debate" hightlights speeches and lectures??

Over-runs are over-runs they happen. Usually nothing can be done either way but what is always still to do, even if that is worth what hasn't been because of what has. What does that say?? Be another wordless regards as for as most said.

There should say be an awnser somewhere but is still probably best without question or questions though, but like said, "What does that say??"

Reply to Thread