Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: industrial / paid mines

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    if you do a lot of adventures and have a lot of deposits its worth it to keep an iron or gold mine upgraded to 5 or 6 and treat it like a purchased mine.
    Also you can book your geo to find mines that can be mined faster, and use one of those for the upgraded one.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How do you install a industrial iron mine From an adventure?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by UCHINACHU View Post
    How do you install a industrial iron mine From an adventure?
    Have your geologist find an iron mining site; Go to your star menu and select the mine; Then place the mine on the iron location.

Also, in the future, go ahead and start a new thread for your own question. Reviving a two-year-old thread that is only tangentally related to your own question is only asking for confusion.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    So this evening my industrial iron mine crashed ... a math error... personally, i'm really ticked off.. we Pay Tons for these 'special' mines... they should simply EMPTY - not destroy themselves. for me to replace this from t/o = 20k Granite... or from merchant...nope i couldn't find it in merchant.

BB - please let us KEEP our hard earned buildings... having them self destruct is unfair and mean spirited.

cb
    i agree..

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    On one hand, I understand the frustration about loosing something that was paid for but..... Even considering a math mishap....or even a game crash or the site is down...that's the risk you take. It would be nice if they didn't get destroyed but since they do, the balance is, you can mine more. Just have to be careful with them. They have to have a down side or EVERYONE would use them and then no one would have to buy them anymore after they were filled up (loss of revenue). On more expensive items, I would actually agree but...that is not the case here. You should not even come close to getting them at critical. Really that's like....buying a, Ferrari and it gets damaged and you are upset at the repair bill... You knew the risk before purchasing so the choice was yours. BB is in no way responsible for your mishap and they shouldn't be. The exception to that statement would be if you can not access the game for days (this has happened a few times in the last couple of months) and your mines are consumed. In THAT circumstance, you have a right to be upset. other than that....I really do not fill any pitty. That is the EXACT reason, I do not use them unless, I am trying to quickly add a buffer to a various ore and with the intention of them only being used for 12-24 hours, you SHOULD have A LOT of wiggle room.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why would you buy industrial mines? Run the ventures they come from and stop wasting your resources buying them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yeah , sorry this is an old post but i was reading all the comments and I got down to MVK and dude.......your translator SOOOOOOOOOOOKS!!! I can't understand maybe 10% of it . If it's NOT a translator , well then you have some sort of problem , in which case I am sorry for THAT too :/ Message me and I can help you find a better translator
    Lala

Reply to Thread