Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can we go back to weekly scheduled maintenance?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    There were quite a few people this happened to last night... it all started at 2 AM CET when the no downtime maintenance is supposed to occur.

To think I was all happy forgetting that everything comes with bugs.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i lost out on the adv and now i cant get into game

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, it starts with a zone locked adventure. It ends with a zone locked island. I also cannot log in

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, many are having this problem.

World
    Zeus
    Happened to me the night before (~1600 hours PST Saturday). Not only that but ALL of the generals that were on that adventure (BLT) now have doppelgangers parked on my island hogging up very precious space. So now I have 58 generals... 25 of which are 'dead space'.

Yep, I did not get my experience, adventure or collectibles either, though the mail message asserted I would get them.

Submit a ticket. They need to know the total effect. [Ticket#US-2016013112000031]
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    *dev slaps forehead*

"Oh, yeah, THAT'S why we used to log people out for a weekly scheduled maintenance"

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk_rules View Post
    Also, is this why all of our adventures are crashing? I dont want to run half an adventure, then get experience and have to start over again. not cool.
    You getting your experience? How about the collectibles? Adventure? I'm still out on all those from my BLT!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Hope they can get it fixed soon. Was using Prem hope they will do something to adjust this.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i know and did that last night and again this morning

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm having the same issue. Was using a premium and close to end of Sons of the Little Tailor. Booted me from the adventure yesterday and today I can't even get into the game.

Reply to Thread