Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can we go back to weekly scheduled maintenance?

World
    Zeus
    Maybe it's a sign.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowgunn1 View Post
    i know and did that last night and again this morning
    +1 Hang in there and don't stop reminding them you're waiting.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I almost wish they would stop making changes to the game. I liked when i was able to play it.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    yes, the empty message gave exp and a replacement adv.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Well yesterday and today I've attempted to sign in and got this error: http://prntscr.com/9y1989

I prefer weekly over daily...plus I know others were signed in when I was getting this error.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone, and thank you for the reports.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    The big problem with unannounced boot-for-maintenance episodes is that we have no warning and may have just sent an attack wave that needs to be recalled at a specific point, or set up a block that involves time consuming, expensive to reproduce troops. So unless it's a crash, we need the schedule/warning. Unless BB is planning to immediately replace the losses so we can continue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk_rules View Post
    Also, is this why all of our adventures are crashing? I dont want to run half an adventure, then get experience and have to start over again. not cool.
    These two issues have been forwarded to the developers, we will look into it.
    We will also post a changelog once we are ready to deploy a new game version.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by OpalQueen View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Was using a premium and close to end of Sons of the Little Tailor. Booted me from the adventure yesterday and today I can't even get into the game.
    Thank you for the reports!

We just started investigating this issue, I don't have any details to share.
    As soon as we have an update for you, we will post a changelog with more info.
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 02-02-16 at 09:21 am. Reason: Added quote.

World
    Ares
    Threads merged.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am on my second day of not being able to play my game. They have tried to unlock the zone more than once (actually three times) now, but still have not been able to get in. *sigh* sure would like to play this game again. [Ticket#US-2016020112000773]

In addition I have also not heard anymore about getting bumped out of BLT adventure and getting mail saying we would get loot and adventure to do adventure again. They said they are working on it. I know now that I am not the only one this has been happening to. [Ticket#US-2016020112000086]

Please BB -- I would like to play again. This is the longest I've gone without playing since I started playing almost 2 years ago.

Reply to Thread