Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Easter Explorer Strategies 2016

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    this sucks since it was the only reason I trained my explorers with sturdy shovel. Since normally they find adventures outside of events. They really need to stop changing how training affects things with each new week. Since it costs gems / real money to retrain
    Well, that will be a new one. Why would they change science related things, again... and as per normal procedure, for the worse. Why do we even have a science system? As more time goes on, the less it is worth the player to waste time and resources (and spots to build on the island) for a science system that never updates to the new releases (Sophisticated Pillager), and even degrades over time (now, Sturdy Shovel). For all the good things going on in the game, it is sad to see the science system fall to attrition.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    I'm wondering if these two things are related.......

A week or so ago went on test to try out the new explorer. I noticed that the wild determination skill wasn't working anytime map frags were in the right hand column but it worked properly when frags were in the left one. So maybe, since eggs are in the right hand column sturdy shovel is having no effect, same as what's happening with map frags on the new explorer? Is this a brand new bug? Is this one for BB_Endesmor to look into for us?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Excellent question Perwyn. I do not recall if on test explorers brought back more presents with Sturdy Shovel. Either way they redid the whole event resource thing, perhaps they left that part out. And with the MOD ruining the other generals, the new explorer affecting the old ones does make sense.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    And with the MOD ruining the other generals, the new explorer affecting the old ones does make sense.
    I am sorry, but please do not blame us for this.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Is this a brand new bug? Is this one for BB_Endesmor to look into for us?
    Hi Perwyn,

Thanks for the report. We will take a second look and I will forward the details.

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Hi Perwyn,

Thanks for the report. We will take a second look and I will forward the details.

BB_Endesmor
    Any word yet on whether or not sturdy shovel will apply to event resources?
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Make sure to plan your adventures also as they have altered all the egg drops in adv by upto 60%

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...rom-Adventures

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The event has been live on the French server for about a week now, and this is the way to go.

Send your explorers on the shortest search you will still be around to send them immediately back out. If you have the means to be around for short searches you will get double the eggs.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    ...Send your explorers on the shortest search you will still be around to send them immediately back out. If you have the means to be around for short searches you will get double the eggs.
    I think that this has ALWAYS been the best strategy, in or out of the event. The only thing I see altering is utilizing explorers scienced for adventures in the search of treasure while the event is running.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Reply to Thread