Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coop adventures and Events

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Keep in mind that my breakfast consists of an overflowing bowl of sarcasmn and the rest of the day I'm snacking on pessimisn :P

Whatever news they spout gets treated as moot until it actually happens, then I'll believe what they said, though I may keep the timestamp in my head, like skillable Generals and Home Island.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I would love to see a co-op with loot that includes more buildings worth getting, the hassle of needing a group makes them worth more than they pay out.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk_rules View Post
    I would love to see a co-op with loot that includes more buildings worth getting, the hassle of needing a group makes them worth more than they pay out.
    Only WW with BC is worth it now (the rest of WW loot is crummy and BC is a whopping .5% I think, so...). Still, until I get a BC on my home island, I'll accept all invites to WW adventures! Seriously!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    gimme 5% - 10% and ill run it 10-20 times or until i get one... not worth a 0.5% chance for a 2x3 population building to me... maybe we could have an Ali Baba co-op adventure? that drops woodcutters?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The slow response from BB is the way development schedules work. If they get a new idea, first someone from BB has to think enough of it to pass it on to some development liaison. They also have to think it is worth passing on. Then there is a committee and then another and another before it will even make it into the development schedule. Three to six months have already passed and then it goes at the end of the Dev schedule which is probably 2 years out.

Reply to Thread