Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why we hate the Co-op adventures

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    One other thing that makes co-ops so undesirable is the time commitment. To do a 3-player co-op, each player has to commit their attention and armies to the adventure at the same time. This takes a bit of coordination, and everyone has to put the effort in at the same time. Compare this to BK or RB, where each person can run independently and invite only at the very end.
    Not counting troop costs, three players could coordinate times to get together and run one 3-player coop and get one set of loot each. OR they could arrange to run 1 BK/RB each and swap lootspots and get 3 (better) sets of loot for about the same amount of time, effort, and coordination.

As long as co-ops are way more hassle to run and give way less loot for the effort, they will continue to consistently be deleted from stars rather than run.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You must remember that these games are written with only the bottom line in mind and that is the programmers pocket. It's all about getting players to spend money on gems to speed things along. They (programmers) don't even consider the fact that some of us are on fixed incomes and buying into the game is a hardship on our part.

World
    Zeus
    The part that I like best on these forums where there is constructive criticism and even some pseudo ideas on how to rectify the issue and BB provides absolutely NO feedback! lol

As Jabermarle above stated, they obviously do not care.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Reply to Thread