Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Changelog 02/23/16

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

The new adventure zoom makes me want to punch a bag of kittens in the face one by one.

On to more pleasant news. Hooray for no more Solar Flares from artifact searches!

Also, will there be downtime for this or is it in the super secret nightly script?
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Some downtime will be needed to update the servers.
    The schedule will be posted on the website and forums at least one day before the update.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Don't get too excited there Mr Puppies. It says Solar Flair is removed from the shop, didn't say anything about artifact searches. I'd bet money explorers will still be coming home with them.

I like the adventure chat idea.

I don't get the "displays how many building licences is used" improvement. Are we gonna get new buildings that use 2? Was somebody whining that they couldn't keep track of their licenses???? Wasn't this working fine the way it was?

So looks like more zone wide buffs might be on the horizon. Hope so, otherwise the new zone wide buff interface falls under the same category as the building license change.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    At least you can delete them ... unlike the Sandman's Power, which is the most worthless thing in the game. I feel guilty sell them off for 1 resource.

World
    Zeus
    Building: Map elements cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings anymore

what happens to buildings placed over these map elements?

World
    Zeus
    I guess you get to keep your spots. but if you move it you're screwed.

Sucks that they're removing this feature.

World
    Ares
    So, I must ask the question. Was the issue that was raised on the test server with "removing map elements" portion of this change causing a drastic decrease in available building spaces resolved? http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...-put-buildings

Guild Leader

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Zami View Post
    So, I must ask the question. Was the issue that was raised on the test server with "removing map elements" portion of this change causing a drastic decrease in available building spaces resolved? http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...-put-buildings
    When they introduced the Easter event it seemed like everything was back to the way it was. Whether or not they back peddled to nothing or that included the change we are about to see, I do not know. Not even sure what map elements we could delete in the first place.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    The map element remove trick allowed you to gain more building space. There are actually a lot of map elements that you can remove with the tiny flower bed that frees up space.

It's a little hidden secret.
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 02-11-16 at 05:53 am. Reason: Removed bug reproduction steps.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Don't get too excited there Mr Puppies. It says Solar Flair is removed from the shop, didn't say anything about artifact searches. I'd bet money explorers will still be coming home with them.
    *sighs*

You win again despair.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread