Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Awaiting Quests section

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Bring Back Awaiting Quests section

I miss the Awaiting Quests for Guild and Daily.

The New Guild Quest setup: the time is too short for most players to be able to complete them when we have no idea what is coming next, it makes it difficult to plan for upgrades to Barracks and the like.

The complete 2 adventures for Guild Quest is a bit much for players with only 24 hours, as most players have work and family to attend to.

As Guild leader I try to be available to assist my guild mates in completing the Guild Quest. I think you should bring back the awaiting quest so players can plan for the larger more time intensive upgrades, adventures etc.

Thank you,

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree that more time should be allowed for Guild Quests. 72 hours would be better in my opinion. The Awaiting Quests for Guild Quests would help in preparing for the upcoming quest. It would also be nice if the Guild Quests were more related to helping out the guild. Such as completing adventures with another guild member, buffing other guild members, or refilling their deposits.

World
    Zeus
    +1

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The awaiting quest was good as you could plan 4 the resources needed 4 it and get adventures if you did not have them. I do not mind the 24 hours 4 guild quests but at some point will just have 2 miss out 2 upgrade my barracks, provision house and bookbinder most of which will take 7 days 2 complete I also do not like having 2 pay cannons 4 guild quest at all. Thank you 4 taking the time 2 read this and have a good day.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It is good to get the GQ done in 24 hours. It would be nice to see what the next quest is before the current quest is finished so that people can plan ahead.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Agreed, I really like the 24 hour turn-over, but it would be very helpful knowing what the next quest would be in advance. Still a great improvement from the last model.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree the GQ is too quick to get done in 24 hours. Being on line for 2-3 hours a day, it unrealistic to expect 2 adventures to get done. Also the quests are sometimes aims at higher level players and they have to shoulder the burden of giving cannons and carts to players that do not have access to those items yet. This does not help the guild expand. Guild quests should be aimed at helping the guild not preventing the guild to grow. I agree with Goldbeard, an increased time and more appropriate quests to encourage the guild not hamper it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to see awaiting quests for Daily & Guild Quests. It would be helpful to be able to plan and buddy up for some of the bigger adventures. Since most of my friends & mates are in different time zones they have different schedules to keep in real life...

I also think that the PAY X weapons or resources should have a bigger reward as you can not buy 30 cannons for 12-15 Guild Coins

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I believe that the Guild Quests should last two to three days, that the next quest in the series should be displayed, and that when resources are required, they should at least be produceable according to that player's level.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I miss not seeing the waiting quest's. The adventure load from guild quest, daily's and side quest's is a little much though.

Reply to Thread