Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Geologist results not in news

World
    Zeus
    Yes, this 'feature' is still working... happens every morning when performing the various explorer and geologist activities, when lots of system log entries are occurring. Sometimes all 3 stone searches conclude with no entry; other times one or two might make an entry (fail or success does not appear to make a difference either), though all 3 are back and ready to perform. For the record, I only send my wino (Tavern) geologists on stones searches, if that helps.

I have noticed that is appears to only affect 'stones' searches. This might be because of the large amount of activity on the island at the time. As it appears localized to 'stones' searches, I have not pushed the issue, though it probably should be dealt with as it might be affecting other activities as well, but we are not identifying.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    I have noticed that is appears to only affect 'stones' searches.
    happens occasionally on copper searches as well.....and could on others, we probably just notice it more on short searches when we are doing other island maintenance things....like sending out other geos or explorers, or a battle alert...things that generate another message....

it's been a problem for at least a couple of months....

World
    Zeus
    Hello Settlers,

Thank you for the new reports. We'll have our Team look into this again.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sarrunah

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    It occurs for me on every kind of search but only sometimes. I've also have deposits not appear until like a minute after the geologist came back.

Reply to Thread