Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Guild Market Vote February 2016

World
    Ares

Feedback - Guild Market Vote February 2016

Dear Settlers,

Once again, the entire Worldwide TSO Community is being asked to choose their desired items for the next Guild Market batch.

Please leave your comments about the Guild Market Vote - February 2016 in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    I think the biggest "future improvement" would be to make the guild market viable; it really isn't right now, so the economics are way off, especially for many of the new L51+ quests. Giving up extremely valuable resources to gain guild coins is worth it *IF* the guild coins have an equivalent value.
    So, the new guild market vote is out ... and I see this is unchanged. Too bad.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    So, the new guild market vote is out ... and I see this is unchanged. Too bad.
    I voted for the farms and the salt deposits, even though I don't have salt mines yet. All the other choices in the 2nd section were laughable. 750 guild coins for an Outlaws, lol.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I voted farm (because duh), salt deposit (because you could probably make more selling them than just selling guild coins after the next vote), pralines (because provisions buff), and IotP (because people are always complaining it isn't available). The rest are totally worthless. Any guild coin for 10 population is even funnier than 750 for Outlaws.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Why is the farm because duh? You can get those from other players in the TO. Vote big helmet, you can't buy gens from other players. I only voted for big helmet and salt. Nothing else is worth it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    Why is the farm because duh? You can get those from other players in the TO. Vote big helmet, you can't buy gens from other players. I only voted for big helmet and salt. Nothing else is worth it.
    Yeah, Big Helmet is the way to go. The other items are readily available in the Trade Office - generals are not.

In other news, is there a link to vote? I'm not getting the option to vote popping up, yet again...

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Big Helmet is just a Battle Hardened General with a fancy name and look.

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    What we need is at least ONE SPECIAL UNIQUE item ONLY available for Guild Coins (and gems - of course....)

C'mon.. We can do it!
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    I voted for the ... salt deposits, even though I don't have salt mines yet. All the other choices in the 2nd section were laughable.
    Same here.

World
    Zeus
    Ok, so the entire Guild Quest system has been reworked, now the Guild Market needs an overhaul as well. I continue to do GQ's because once in a while we get something good, like the time we could get 2 floating residences, or two recyclers. This time Big Helmet is the limited item offered, which is OK, unless you already have more generals than you know what to do with. Other than that, guild market especially section 2 is generally horrible because of the ridiculous prices and the items offered. 3,790 guild coins for Young Woodcutter?? Really? Please rework this mess/put somebody that actually plays the game in charge of it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread