Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Since last night maintenance (Lost usable space)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    You like to organize your island? Don't try it, you can't go back if it doesn't work out.

You like efficiency and new iBuildings? Don't try it, that new 2x2 building might not fit where the old 2x2 or 3x2 building was.

You like upgrading - yeah, you can still do that, but the buildings will cost more to move someday, so maybe don't do that either.

You like your island the way it is today? Great, you'll love the new update. Until Easter, when new iButchers come out.

World
    Zeus
    I am not building, expanding or moving. I will wait til this bug is fixed. It must be very hard to design bugs like this one.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Here's one of my weird spots:

That's me trying to build a magnificent residence, ok, good, the spot still exists.

well, that's working good so far

wait, what?

World
    Zeus
    Curious to know what the motive was behind this island space altering was; I mean it's not like we did not have enough rocks, trees and stumps hindering our ability to produce with full efficiency anyhow. So, just wondering: Did BB have plans to implement new changes that required this to be done (for some reason), or was it just to keep some of the high-level money cats from 'tricking' a few spots? I truly hope it was the former.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Magnificent Residences on the Archipelago Island Expansion placement change

Well it seems a lot of people are about to find out they just got screwed over.

You can now only place One Magnificent Residence (MR) per sector it seems now on the islands.

For example on the last large island a lot of people have 3 of them on that sector, but now you can only place 1 there. I was told this is same for other sectors on Islands also.

Oh and I would be very hesitant if you have your main island filled with MRs like I know a few people have done. Would not be fun to find out you can not place one back on the same spot if they have messed with main island also.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone,

I would like to inform everyone that we are working on that issue. We are planning to make further changes; it will not be left in that state. Meanwhile, to provide all Settlers with the opportunity to rebuild affected island parts, we will soon conduct a "move building" event.

More details and the schedule will be shared in the next few days.

BB_Endesmor

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Here is an example where placing a mag res where I used to have one no longer works, But I can place a Frozen manor anywhere in the place.
    Attached Images

World
    Zeus
    Looks like there may be a prejudice against the MR!!! In this PC age, better be careful!

No improvements for my island until all is fixed (and there is a 'move' event).
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Looks like there may be a prejudice against the MR!!! In this PC age, better be careful!

No improvements for my island until all is fixed (and there is a 'move' event).
    Someone wanted MR level upgrades... may be they are working on it, and didn't see why players should have more than one MR per sector...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Its just buggy. Moved a regular noble house this morning, the build space I moved it from disappeared. There were no bushes or anything that suddenly popped up to keep it from being rebuilt there, the build spot was just ... gone. Now its just a nice 2x2 piece of empty grass.

Reply to Thread