Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Since last night maintenance (Lost usable space)

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Angry Since last night maintenance (Lost usable space)

Since last maintenance I have lost usable space.

This is a warning when you go try to move or change building locations it's possible it will simply not fit in it's original location anymore.

Take screen capture prior moving and after in case your loosing the space and please add it to this post hopefully BB will do something since there is serious bugs with usable space since that last update

One thing that can help when your about to move a building is to compare the space from the testing website (www.tsotesting.com) this will work for main island but there is no 'easy' way to verify space for the archipelago since it would require you to kill all the bandit camps..

Post #27 For more problem since that last downgrade maintenance..

Lost space on main island and lost space on archipelago now it's kind of a real pain if you want to move building around or delete on thinking you could build a different one since there is some unknown chances that you will not have access to that spot anymore...

Please return the appropriate free space it used to be prior to maintenance

thank you

HOW THE HELL IS THERE Map elements UNDER MOUNTAIN THAT DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE!!!

Those 'Demolition Crew' where coslty!!!

Problem seem to have been told to BB multiples times even on .com server but they are not listening beware

Has per report from test server we have lost 208 building space and this is just on main island!!
    http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...-put-buildings
    Last edited by bashing; 02-27-16 at 12:50 pm. Reason: See post #27

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It is in the patch notes, should not be a surprise.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post

Building: Map elements cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings anymore

I must say that in the first image the lost of space where I used to have a flowerbed has been a valid decoration spot for over 4 years..and if I compare the possible decoration spots on the test server they have removed way more then possible 'Map elements' glitch they just removed a tones of functional space.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Never said I liked it or thought it was a good idea... just said they warned us. It is a lot better than the first iteration on test where they removed 1/3 of our building spots. Not decoration spots, building spots.
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 02-24-16 at 06:20 am. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I moved a Dark Castle to a new spot on my island from where it was just below the extra marble quarry in S9. Then when I went to move it back to the same spot it would not let me do it. Kind of a pain since it was able to be there in the first place for so long.

World
    Zeus

Did Building Footprint Size Change with the new Game Update?

I don't see where any changes to the footprint size of buildings is mentioned In the Change Log for 2-23-2016...

Forever Witch towers, Frozen Manors, Noble Residences, and recently Arabian Residences all have had the same footprint size on the Home Island. Imagine my surprise and frustration to learn that the recent game update changed or bugged this.

I use to be able to move or delete and rebuild these buildings in order to complete daily or guild quest without any difficulty... This is not because of the changes to Map elements that cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings anymore.

I moved a Witch tower for a guild quest requiring movement of Hunters and I can now place Frozen Manors, Noble Residences, and Arabian Residences all on the same location but the Which Tower now does not fit!

So who changed the footprints of buildings and why isn't it in the Change Log or is this an unintentional bug related to the new Map element changes?

World
    Zeus
    There seem to be a lot of strange buggy spots now. Here's one that will fit most buildings just fine (like this wheat field) but it won't fit a witch tower.

At this point, I'm afraid to move anything.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    the game longer parks my general in the top left corner (on the shore) of s1... it was ALWAYS dropped there by the game automatically. now he's sent to a spot by the mayor's house. I worked hard to make all my gens FIT in the left corner of s1 - even put a storehouse there for faster deployment... and now i have this orphaned gen thats showing up in a totally new spot.

the screenshots shows where i mean (and yes i KNOW i cant manually put him there - but this is where the Game would put him when he returned - automatically).

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    Since last maintenance I have lost usable space.

This is a warning when you go try to move or change building locations it's possible it will simply not fit in it's original location anymore.

Take screen capture prior moving and after in case your loosing the space and please add it to this post hopefully BB will do something since there is serious bugs with usable space since that last update ...

Thank you for the heads up. Fortunately, my island has lots of open range right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    ROFL! Look who is all friendly... again. Manners of a goat. I would bet dollars to donuts that your guild just LOVES you in chat! XD
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thank you very much for the reports.

I will forward everything to my colleagues.

BB_Endesmor

PS: threads merged.
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 02-25-16 at 09:51 am. Reason: PS: threads merged.

Reply to Thread