Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Since last night maintenance (Lost usable space)

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Well this new feature - shouldn't be a feature at all under any circumstance, I don't care how the developer team sees it and or how BB sees it.

First and foremost - the magnificent residence costs a player 15000 beans from the epic items merchant tab.
    It is not an easy task to complete as it takes time and patience.

Second you are stripping the player community from the availability to utilize such a critical population building from usage.
    This further defeats the purpose and point of expanded islands.

This defeats the purpose of your game.

This defeats the purpose of your game continuing any further.

This destroys any reason anyone would want to support your game.

Take a look at this snapshot.
    There are 4 horseman statues lined up together where I previously had a magnificent residence. After moving the magnificent residence I was unable to put it back there.
    Like I said, magnificent residence was hard enough to find locations to fit. And now you totally destroy the option to even buying 1 or its existence by making it impossible to squeeze in to locations such as below.

I say tell the dev team to reverse the change for the magnificent residence. Nothing should be intended to limit the ability of a player to play the **** game.
    Or else you tell me whats the god **** point of it all??

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I must agree with Hellvena and others. It's a poor job done by the development team.

World
    Ares
    I must agree with Hellvena but the worst is that I can not understand the purpose

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I must agree with Hellvena also.. Was not a good choice by BB

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Yes, it is annoying that useable space has diminished, however, the inconvenience of finding out that a space has been lost and now I will have to rearrange a whole area or sector is even worse. I added on improved farm buildings and leveled them up, affecting my wheat economy which is no longer in balance so my wheat field depleted. When I went to replace that wheat field the spot it was in is no longer available, I did not know that there was a map element next to it or close to it, now that spot is gone...

Also, it is pretty unfair that the island storehouse extra spots on the archipelago are no longer there either. I cannot believe that more players have not complained about this. It is a big disadvantage to the later arrivals to level 60-62 for the granite, titanium and salt peter mines to not be able to place their island storehouses in the premium places. What happened there BB and why was there no announcement regarding this??

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i'm with hellvena total FAIL !

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Woot... I been stocking up on beans for residences and now... I don't know what's worse! Losing building space, or admitting Hellvena has an excellent point!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Agreed, losing previously unused space is bad, but losing used space is much, much worse.
    Especially seconding the notion that there should have been a massive warning announcement (i.e., more than just some patch notes) BEFORE something like this is done, making it possible for players to think about solutions before the change goes through.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

We will discuss the issue internally. I will get back to you as soon as I have more information to share.

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    the game longer parks my general in the top left corner (on the shore) of s1... it was ALWAYS dropped there by the game automatically. now he's sent to a spot by the mayor's house. I worked hard to make all my gens FIT in the left corner of s1 - even put a storehouse there for faster deployment... and now i have this orphaned gen thats showing up in a totally new spot.

the screenshots shows where i mean (and yes i KNOW i cant manually put him there - but this is where the Game would put him when he returned - automatically).

Odd. I just finished an adventure and my MOMA parked close to there.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread