Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: disconnected and no info verifying message on forums or homepage

World
    Ares
    This has been happening to me occasionally for the past couple of weeks, and now it's been ongoing all day today.I have not been able to log in for the past several hours and it's starting to get really frustrating. I've got time from work to do some adventures and collect eggs during the event, and I am not able to because even though you've been "aware of the issue" for nearly a month, it still has not been fixed.

And of course after posting this I tried one more time and was able to finally log in. But can only think how many BKs I could have run and tagged in the past 8 or 9 hours if I'd been able to play.
    Last edited by Supa_Poppa; 03-20-16 at 07:25 pm. Reason: Because I felt like an update was appropriate.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ive been getting the server maintenance message for 3 hours. My friends can log in fine, but get the same server maintenance message when trying to visit my island.
    I think this is the new version of zone lock.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by humveetech View Post
    server down all day for maintenance????
    I think this is a new version of zone lock.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ugh this sucks. Was actually trying to get some stuff this event. Keep getting server maintenance.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I get server zone init failed. My screen is froze and then it goes to the log in screen.I cant go check my email for 5 minutes before I get that error.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

And how come I keep getting booted with MAINT, Server will be down message??????

So Since its not TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!! So why do I keep getting these messages on your stand alone game??? Its getting annoying as hell & its always in between blocks!!! Getting really tired of making Elites because of this NO MORE DOWN TIME Hoopla I heard some time ago but yet the servers are going down for maint. So what the k gives?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You are not alone. I have also been getting the "this server will be shutting down for maintenance" message and have not been able to sign back into the game. I've noticed a lot of problems this event.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I got the message too yesterday, had to reload the page.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    you know when i took my car in for maintenance i could not drive it while they were working on it... i was sooooo mad ;-)

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRain View Post
    you know when i took my car in for maintenance i could not drive it while they were working on it... i was sooooo mad ;-)
    lol

Reply to Thread