Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: disconnected and no info verifying message on forums or homepage

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRain View Post
    you know when i took my car in for maintenance i could not drive it while they were working on it... i was sooooo mad ;-)
    Well, I'd be pretty mad if I took my car in for maintenance and couldn't drive it but they weren't actually working on it, and I could look through the windows into the repair bay and see that it was just sitting there and no one ever worked on it and later they gave it back to me and the "check engine" light was still on and then they said "bring it into the shop; I can fix that!" and they did it all over again.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1171 View Post
    what is up with server maintenance on log on?
    Maybe it's some kind of server maintenance.

World
    Zeus
    can't get on the server..... loosing adventure time again

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ...Thought it was a 4 hour maintenance . . . after they said no more down time due to...maintenance...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I leave my house to run errands @ 8 am CDT, and there was no notice about any maintenance at all. I return an hour and an half later, and a 4 hour maintenance suddenly appears. What's really weird, though, is that the estimated time frame is 4 hours to correct one issue (per the maintenance log).

I'm beginning to get the picture now...there are no more weekly maintenance downtimes, but instead random maintenance at random times on random days for random issues. It's not so difficult to understand at all once it's put in a random context.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessera View Post
    I leave my house to run errands @ 8 am CDT, and there was no notice about any maintenance at all. I return an hour and an half later, and a 4 hour maintenance suddenly appears. What's really weird, though, is that the estimated time frame is 4 hours to correct one issue (per the maintenance log).

I'm beginning to get the picture now...there are no more weekly maintenance downtimes, but instead random maintenance at random times on random days for random issues. It's not so difficult to understand at all once it's put in a random context.
    This is what irritates me, I'm ok with downtime, I really am... But ambushing us with essentially no warning for a 4 hr downtime messes up way more than a scheduled maintenance ever did. I was mid adventure swap with a guildie, not all of us can just put everything on hold for 4 hrs, and jump right back into the game. Judging by the 1 bug they are fixing (according to the patch notes), this could have waited a bit, was it really necessary to surprise us with this?

World
    Zeus
    I believe that BB is greatly understaffed.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbo View Post
    . . . after they said no more down time due to...maintenance...
    That might have been the title of thread/changelog, but no more maintenance is not what they said. They did however say they would give us a day's notice for all maintenance.

As for why now? The French server is a week ahead of us and are just getting the camps mentioned. I suppose they figured do it all at once?
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread