Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feedback - Zone-wide buffs

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy View Post
    I don't use any buffs anymore. Takes to long. Why can't they be applied as fast as Anno's buffs? I don't use buffs very often in Anno, but there a 100 times faster to apply!
    Buffs used to be fast in this game too, way back when. Remember? But then some genius figured out that you could put a gold depo on a friends mine then come home and put it on your own if you were real fast. Of course the "fix" BB implemented somehow slowed buffs way down to where it takes 4 to 6 seconds between each one and all of us have had to suffer through taking forever to place buffs for the last few years cause some bozos had to "cheat" at a browser game. Fun stuff. I still do buffs but hate that it takes so long.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I read the whole statement BB_Alex wrote and IMO it was a waste of reading time, as their is nothing special about zone wide buffs.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I like that the framework is in place for this. I posted an idea a while back about island invasions, between this and Easter BB almost has the framework in place to do it. Of course, BB made it a buff thing for Easter (I dislike that there is more achievement to using buffs to beat bandits, what happened to fighting them?).

Invasion Suggestion

I hope they coded the ability to buff sectors or at least the archipelago vs the main island, I would really like my island to get invaded, and the idea of a massive invasion event would be a lot of fun. To me at least

Reply to Thread