Reply to Thread

Thread: TIP for clearing the Expanded Islands

World
    Zeus

TIP for clearing the Expanded Islands

If you're like me and have a lot of time and patience and aren't in a rush to clear the islands around your main island- then this tip is for you.

Almost every camp can be killed with just an MMA with 1 recruit. If you have 4 MMA and Dracula. This will speed up the clearing.
    I park my general on the first sector and just attack with my MMA and Dracula. Dracula can take almost all the units except Sword Master. The MMA does all the work really. It will save you a lot of resources and units overall doing it this way.

There was one boss that has like a crap ton of health. That guy I had to use the Assassins Buff from the epic shop. Make sure you save up your Star Coins for the Assassin buff and save the buff for the boss. First you have to clear all the units so only the boss remains.

Took me a few months to clear up to the 5th sector.

The reason is the MMA has first strike with reason high damage. He will take out a bunch of units or at least 1 unit. Remember to send the attacks out every 2 hrs (recovery time)

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    For the most part I did the same thing. I would MOMA the camps until all of the "attack weakest target" units were gone. After that if you have armored and mounted marksmen you can take the majority of the camps, including the leaders, out for less than 50 swordsmen on the high end. If you take out the "first strike" units as well, a lot of the camps are zero loss after that. Depending on the units in the camp Dracul can sometimes hit the "attack weakest target" units before your MOMA. If you use mounted swordsmen as your fodder instead you can cut your losses even more.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    That would take an INSANELY LONG time to do everything. I do MMA 1-troop for first strike units though usually. Then I follow guides. I'd suggest using the Assassin on every one troop camp if you can afford it. Also if you have the Rain of Arrows, they are good for first attacks on some camps. I'm not sure if the catapults are useful for the camps at all.

World
    Zeus
    You might want to save any Rain of Arrows (RoA) for Wisdom and Princess Adventures... Later on you will be glad you did save those nukes!

Reply to Thread