Reply to Thread

Thread: Raubhautz Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus

Cool Raubhautz Adventure Guides

Creating this thread to consolidate the few guides I have hobbled together, so they are in one place. I normally only generate guides that Evil_J is not currenty updating.

My guides utilize the Evil_J standard of adventure guides, namely:
    1. Unless specified otherwise, all blocks use Wino (Tavern) Generals.
    2. Unless specified otherwise, all blocks and attacks are sent in quick succession, and not on 'drum roll'.
    3. Unless specified otherwise, all sacrifice attacks utilize 'Fast' generals (BHG, Grimm, Drak, MoD, MMA, Vet, Bighelmet, Log, Major)
    4. When calculating fodder for the attacks, you may find I have 2-3 more troops than the various sims may indicate are necessary; I plan my attacks so there is no calculable loss of 'bottom-row' troops. I generally use 88k iterations when calculating.
    5. Though I take full responsibility for knowing the guides work as intended and for their publication to this thread; I do NOT take full credit for all of the troop assignments, pathing, starting positions of these guides as many in our guild (past and present) have helped provide information to make it possible, including, but not limited to: Evil_J, KingHomer, Nomahalamama and s-s-s-w.

Super Fast Tikki - 3xMoD/2xMMA/1xDrak Required.
    Faster Tikki - 2xMoD/MMA Required.
    Fast General Tikki Guide (The Original) - Requires minimul of 1x MoD/1xMMA/1xMajor
    RB Fast Guide (Incorporates moved WT2 Configuration)

Current working guide library.

Suggestions, comments and berating is always accepted and even encouraged.

Happy adventuring! More to come: MoD only (Fast) IOTP using blocking and no Winos...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    And here I was hoping you block both C6 and C7 hehe

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    And here I was hoping you block both C6 and C7 hehe
    In RB? Well, I actually do have a block for that... though the best combo I have so far, calls for C6 failing about 55% of the time (Victory, but Pyrrhic), so... idk, thinking of using a Wino block with enough R to last 2 rounds...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    good job

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    In RB? Well, I actually do have a block for that... though the best combo I have so far, calls for C6 failing about 55% of the time (Victory, but Pyrrhic), so... idk, thinking of using a Wino block with enough R to last 2 rounds...
    How does 65E 135C suit you and use MMA with...eh don't quite remember.... 180(?)R 1/1/1/1//1/1/1/1/rest K? That shaves off like 2 or 3 rounds off the WT over the Major.

World
    Zeus
    Added 'Super Fast' Tikki Guide - requiring 3x MoD; 2x MMA; 1x Drak/Major.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread