Reply to Thread

Thread: Expedition - Won't attack Map Boss.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Expedition - Won't attack Map Boss.

I've cleared out to the Map Boss, and the cursor disappears when I mouse over the boss. I have had no problem clicking on or attacking any of the camps up until this point; but it just won't attack/click on the boss.

I have tried refreshing; I have tried a different browser ( actually 4 different ones in this order Chrome -> Opera -> Firefox -> IE -> Chrome ). I have tried on 3 different computers. I have rebooted two of them ( my gaming tower and laptop ) but the problem persists.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowledge View Post
    I've cleared out to the Map Boss, and the cursor disappears when I mouse over the boss. I have had no problem clicking on or attacking any of the camps up until this point; but it just won't attack/click on the boss.

I have tried refreshing; I have tried a different browser ( actually 4 different ones in this order Chrome -> Opera -> Firefox -> IE -> Chrome ). I have tried on 3 different computers. I have rebooted two of them ( my gaming tower and laptop ) but the problem persists.
    It is not your fault.

First thing you do when you start an expedition is check to see if you can attack the map boss. If not, cancel and move on with your life. There is nothing that can be done. Please do submit a support ticket and pester them greatly as this has been going on for a year and a half now. In the mean time, here is the reply you will get from them.

"What you are experiencing is a known issue and is currently being investigated by the development team. I ask for your patience while the development team works to resolve this situation. "
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread