Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feedback: Rare Building Sale - March 2016

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OH WOW! hours obtaining THREE ANGELS GATES OUT THE WINDOW, Thanks BB, you just destroyed the point of the game, All the good you have done just went to waist with this garbage. For everyone out there playing, don't bother playing and working towards making your island better and getting cool buildings, because eventually you can just buy everything for a few bucks and your troubles will be for nothing. BTW it took a WHILE to legitimately obtain 3 angel gates, for those of you who haven't done it.

World
    Ares
    Pretty sure you still have your three Angel gates - unless you've chosen to sell them. If I'd bought an Angel Gate for gems (I didn't), what real impact would that have on your game? Do you play the game because you enjoy the game? Or do you play the game because you enjoy being able to gloat about how many of your precious valuable hours have been spent looking for Angel's Gates? Seriously. In what way does someone else's gain diminish your game?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    When will XP be offered in the gem shop? Say 1000 gems per 1 million XP? Since everything else seems to be for sale.
    ^.^
    hehehe
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    the prices for the buildings were extremely too high. Factor in you pay 95 gems for a noble.

World
    Zeus
    Oh, but wait! Quick! You can soon buy yourself some improved farms from the guild section of the merchant!!! For a very reasonable sum! XD
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just want to say how ironic this thread is. Many of the people on here are complaining how people can get special buildings with gems, more specifically Frozen Manors. When you ask anybody who has a bunch of Frozen Manors, how did you get so many? What does literally every one of them say? Do they say oh yeah I ran a bunch of Nords 2, no, literally none say that, because maybe 5% of the FMs on the server are from Nords 2.

We all know where they came from, everybody who has a bunch, or has gotten a bunch from people on trade, all came from the Master Architect box years ago, & how much was that box? It only cost 95 gems, which when you compare to getting one straight up here, costs 50 times more. So yes I have to agree with everybody & suspend any logic, it's absolutely absurd for people to pay 50 times more for FMs then literally everybody else who has them did years ago, my heart goes out to all of you.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAirakx View Post
    I just want to say how ironic this thread is. Many of the people on here are complaining how people can get special buildings with gems, more specifically Frozen Manors. When you ask anybody who has a bunch of Frozen Manors, how did you get so many? What does literally every one of them say? Do they say oh yeah I ran a bunch of Nords 2, no, literally none say that, because maybe 5% of the FMs on the server are from Nords 2. [...]
    I beg to differ here; unless I own a significant portion of the stated 5%. With the exception of 3-5, I 'earned' my FM exclusively from running Nords2! Naturally, this was prior to the Great Nerfing of Fall 2014. At a 33% rate, it was purchasing the adventure for 2k gems, imo. Sure, got a lot of Arctic Mines, but getting 2 Rainbows was also an acceptable drop, so at one point Nords2 was worth the gems, now - only the filthy rich can risk those gems for a sub-2% drop.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread