This comes from our working script for the trivia events:

Rules:

• Welcome to the GM Trivia. The theme for today’s event is “The Easter Event”.

• There will be five rounds, with four winners for each round.

• For each round, a question is asked, and the players win by giving the correctly spelled answer.

• Please remember that the response order seen on the player client does not reflect the actual order of replies; the server output will be used to determine the winners.

• Rounds will be announced, and we request that players refrain from typing after the announcement. Disruptive behavior will result in loss of chat ability without further warning.

• Only one answer will be accepted for each player, and each player will only be permitted to win at most twice for the entire game today.

Documentation:
Link to the Code of Conduct

FAQ:
Q: I believe I have won one round but I’m not in the list of winners, what’s up?
A: Please get in touch with BB_Sarrunah or submit a ticket and we will look into it.

Q: There is a mistake in the script, what should I do?
A: Please contact BB_Sarrunah.

Q: I have been banned during the event, this is unfair, why?
A: Disruptive behavior may result in loss of chat ability without further warning.

Q: I haven’t received my gems yet but I won a round!
A: If your gems are still missing tomorrow, please contact BB_Sarrunah or submit a ticket.