Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: these truce offers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am getting frustrated with the buffing of party crashers. I finally find a friends island that hasn't destroyed the camp and it won't accept my offers. What's with that?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You are using the wrong truce.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Today I got home and all the truces were done already. I don't know who ninja'd me, but I'm totally fine with it. Now I can click complete and move on.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I don't expect to use a single truce. Basically it's 95 pts I'll never get. Add in the unlikelihood of me getting much eggs via adventures (may not even get to 250) and the possibility of repeat Easter chain quests, I'll be surprised if I end the event with a lvl 3 purple warehouse.

World
    Zeus
    I quit playing this game many months ago.
    Now I can just drop into the forum and see that things are still the same, if not worse.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    What I think is bad is it takes 4 hours of shut-down time just to allow the final camp to be destroyed???

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Today I got home and all the truces were done already. I don't know who ninja'd me, but I'm totally fine with it. Now I can click complete and move on.
    Except that if you didn't click complete - you could still swap applications of truces with someone. Forty people can ninja you and until you click complete that camp is still eligible to be hit with truces. Dunno is this was intentional, but it does solve the ninja problem for people who don't just click complete when they see that truces have been applied.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I think that's the only reason finding anything is reasonably manageable. People can keep getting hit when they're offline and satisfy the needs of multiple buffers. Unless they can't and their camps collapse without needing to click complete, which some have said is the case.

World
    Ares
    I set up a swap buddy and we kill each other's camps. Not sure why players find it difficult to something as simple as that to get their's done...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    At this point, it's so expensive and there are so many required that I've stopped bothering asking for truces and am just killing them. If that weren't an option, it would be a problem, but it helps provide another path toward reasonably achievable achievements.

Reply to Thread