Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: these truce offers

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

these truce offers

ok it appears you need to apply these to someone's garrison - however, everyone in my guild that is active has had their camp destroyed - i asked on the help channel what's up with these but it appears I have to hunt around outside my guild in order to do this very very basic quest.

Am I missing something or it is really set up this way.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm wondering how much of these I'm forced to do this for and how much I can skip and still achieve everything. I get encouraging cooperation and yada yada, but it shouldn't be a requirement/obstacle. As the party crashers get tougher, perhaps it will become easier to find targets.

World
    Zeus
    See, I knew keeping all those inactive guild members around would come in handy.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

World
    Zeus
    The Truce Offers are applied to the Party Crashers' camp on the center island.

Inactive players will not have Party Crashers on their center island as it takes an active player to begin the quest chain that spawns them...

See the bottom of this Forum post: [ http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...ghlight=easter ]

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    See, I knew keeping all those inactive guild members around would come in handy.
    LOL good strategic Guild move
    Still around from time to time.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    LOL good strategic Guild move
    Trouble is those inactive guild members don't help for this at all. If you play later in the day, then you run into the situation I ran into and sorry I just don't support bad design. I am only playing for these events now and there is no point if I have to do this kind of thing - the game isn't worth it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    Trouble is those inactive guild members don't help for this at all. If you play later in the day, then you run into the situation I ran into and sorry I just don't support bad design. I am only playing for these events now and there is no point if I have to do this kind of thing - the game isn't worth it.
    You are correct, the in-actives are not helping. Straight swapping will not complete all the acheesements. So either I ninja kill some "friends" camps or they will not get done. This is bad design and encourages bad game play. I will not ninja, so they will not get done. This is further proof that the devs do not play their own game.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You cant kill another persons, Only the person who crashes camp it is can kill the camp by clicking complete, it does not matter if someone drops 1 million truces they cant kill your party crashes. All you need to do is swap and confirm buffs dropped then both complete.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    You cant kill another persons, Only the person who crashes camp it is can kill the camp by clicking complete, it does not matter if someone drops 1 million truces they cant kill your party crashes. All you need to do is swap and confirm buffs dropped then both complete.
    As friends won't be able to know if the quest is actually fulfilled for the host, they can buff their friends until these complete the quest.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    What I learned yesterday: go ahead and drop on someone who's offline. Other people probably already have anyway. Of course, there are some who will be mad if you do that because they don't understand that the camp won't collapse until they tell it to. With that in mind, it's really not as bad as it seems at first glance, though I would still classify these quests/achievements as a nuisance. It's cooperation out of necessity, rather than desire or a useful purpose.

Reply to Thread