Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter Achievements with Zero Points

World
    Ares

Easter Achievements with Zero Points

I have some achievements for this year's Easter event that have a value of 0, instead of 5, 10, 20, etc. Is this intentional, or is this a bug? I've resetted the game and they're still like that. They are for completing Garrun the Trapper, and all of the ones for the Easter guild quests. Thanks for your help!

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    I have some achievements for this year's Easter event that have a value of 0, instead of 5, 10, 20, etc. Is this intentional, or is this a bug? I've resetted the game and they're still like that. They are for completing Garrun the Trapper, and all of the ones for the Easter guild quests. Thanks for your help!
    The Guild Quests make sense - sorta - no pressure on guildies vis a vis the new Storage House - BUT if the wiki is correct - we need 20 achievement point for Garrun in order to advance the storage building to full size.
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Domesday View Post
    The Guild Quests make sense - sorta - no pressure on guildies vis a vis the new Storage House - BUT if the wiki is correct - we need 20 achievement point for Garrun in order to advance the storage building to full size.
    Yeah, why did they switch the Garrun achievement to 20?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It looks like the top level requires the completion of every achievement without points attached to it, so everything other than Garrun and guilds. A little breathing room would be nice.

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Easter Achievements showing 0 value

The last four Easter Achievements are now showing a Zero (0) value in the Achievements Window.

World
    Ares
    I already had a thread started here. For me, it's also including the Garrun the Trapper completion. It sounds like the guild quest ones are supposed to be zero, but my issue with that is then, why are there achievements for them in the first place if they will be zero points.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Lol, good question Droid....ah BB, your wisdom is beyond us mere mortals.

World
    Zeus
    These achievements are listed as part of the current event, but the decision was made not to include them as part of the event achievement count because they require either a gem purchase or guild membership in order to complete. The levels for the Spacious Storehouse were calculated with these achievements not awarding any points, so as to not give any advantage to those players participating in guild quests or buying gems.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Oh...you were trying to explain the rational for a 0 point achievement. Actually your right, I have seen tons of those in other games. Really, it makes perfect sense. And you give those nice skin changing buffs as rewards...very thoughtful of you, I know how everyone just loves those.

World
    Ares
    Yes, Magenta, that's the response I got from a dev. I've since notified osettlers of that change, as it had originally been 20 points for the Garrun achievement. The wiki has already been updated.

Reply to Thread