Reply to Thread

Thread: connection problem

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

connection problem

i keep on having connection problem while my connection is perfectly fine. i played CS go, dota, and keep on checkin on my ping and its all fine. but i keep on getting disconnected from the game. it seriusly disturbing. its so hard to chat and doing all the quest. it tooks around 10 sec on every action i do.

any1 have same problem with me? or any solution for this?

thx

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    keep on having connection issue... and im playing cs normally... srsly i need help on this

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    still no answer?? T_T

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It is Saturday... I wish you the best of luck. Try a support ticket.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    I am having a connection issue for 5 days. I am able to log in but any action flashes up the hammer man and lost connection message. I am unable to tell my guild or anyone else that I am locked out. I have sent a ticket to support, received one message 4 days ago to tell me to clear DNS cache which hasn't helped and have had no response from them since.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and how was it resolved (the usual clear cache and browsing history plus trying chrome, which I use, and firefox has been done to no avail)

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Krysis1, I had the same problem a month or so ago. Like you, I tried clearing the cache and other things - nothing seemed to help. Finally I resorted to uninstalling my browser (Firefox) and reinstalling it - have had no problems since then (touch wood). I don't know why it worked, but it did, at least so far, so I'm glad I finally found a way to play again.

World
    Ares
    Thank you so much for that response, I will try that now - will reload Chrome and Firefox in the hope one of them will work

Reply to Thread