Reply to Thread

Thread: Evaporating Troops on Returning Generals

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Evaporating Troops on Returning Generals

During the Easter Event I've noticed a disturbing (and expensive) trend: troops evaporating off generals while in transit.

When an adventure is complete, generals have left-over troops on them but once you complete and return to your island, the generals have 0 troops on them. I've had this happen very rarely before and the missing troops are swimming home on their own (as if they weren't on a general) but I've had this happen a handful of times during the few days of this event. Twice today alone.

Musnig over the affected general shows no troops. I've verified that there are no troops swimming home alone w/o their general (no icon denoting them), the troop totals show them missing, and when all generals are returned, the troops that had been on the general are not present in the totals. This remains true after the amount of time the troops would take to swim back on their own (just in case it was a bug in the display)

I hate losing troops when I mis-load a general but at least thati troop loss is my fault, not just cannon evaporating into the ether.

World
    Zeus
    If the general has no landing zone on your home island and returns with troops they will automatically unload when the general remains in the Star menu only...

Check your troop totals before leaving and again once everyone holding troops has returned and been emptied out.

If there is a problem with the totals then submit a ticket to support.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    As I wrote above, I've checked all the numbers and the troops did evaporate. Also, all the generals have landing zones on the home island so no need to unload in transit.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Seen this before when troops were not loaded on a gen and disappear coming back from an adv but it is very rare. Would be a new issue if troops got unloaded from a gen on the way back and didn't swim back on their own. Might be linked to the 0 troop bug that has been mentioned in other threads.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I've had this happen a few times, it probably happens more than we notice, its just that most of the time if a few rec disappear no one would even notice. Couple times though i had cannons and the like disappear. No failed attacks, check all the attack logs, none died, but a good 47 or so cannons never came home.

Reply to Thread