Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Event ever?

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Worst Event ever?

Zone buff bug, building space/move bug, lag bugs, 0 troops bug, and achieves with 0 points with the grand reward of more storage. Only thing redeeming this event are the gens you can buy with eggs and maybe a couple of the other items in the shop.

Were none of these issues found on test?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Zone buff bug was around before the event. The building space is not a bug, it is what they intended. Lag has been around forever. 0 troop thing has been around since they played with the landing spaces, though they say it is fixed as of last maintenance. Achievements are said to be as intended. Storage building is meh, but it is better than the nothing from the other events. Only thing is generals? My friend I would level a small village in a random country for another Master of Martial Arts. No floating residence makes me sad.

And yes, all of these bugs were on test. But this is not the first, nor the last time that happens.

I am happy with the event. Guess I am just strange.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Zone buffs were around yes, like 3 days before the event with the change to how zone buffs work. I would suggest that the building space bug is a bug and is not working how it was intended or described (or not described) in the change log. I have not seen 0 troops until this event and I play and run advs almost every day, so please - don't say this was around since they change landing spaces - that's a bunch of BS. Zero point achievements are not achievements by definition. Though a 5th MMA would be nice - not really sure it is going to enhance game play all that much.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I have some dead cannoneers, elites and a support ticket saying the 0 troop thing was around before the event. It was nowhere near as common as it has become, but it was around.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Funny, all the bugs you named are the usual suspects in EVERY event since the great ROLLBACK event of 2012

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    How about:
    1) Shared 'Party Crashers' camp without the conflicts people had with the golem. 50 eggs a day for doing it also
    2) Extra 20 eggs a day just by helping others
    3) Relatively easy guild quests that give eggs for the event
    4) Minimum egg return rate on all treasure searches
    5) Improved collectibles - more eggs, fixed timing
    6) New improved Explorer - double adventures with the double time still intact

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I like any event with an MMA and the first explorer I've gotten since 2014.

World
    Zeus
    LOL...... so earlier today I'm thinking to myself, this is actually one of the best events ever. Eggs are available all over the place, some of the easier adventures have excellent drop rates so lower levels can get eggs. Plus all the stuff Aurboth pointed out. Then I come to the forum and see "Worst Event Ever" LOL, I just gotta laugh.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Gotta say I also don't think that this is the 'worst event ever.'

That would be the non-event of last summer. Hands down, worst idea ever, to call that old resource swap-in an event.

I'm generally pleased with this event. The number of offerings is high and the content available is diverse. I do feel some eggstra pressure trying to collect enough to get 'ALL THE STUFF' but I'm pulling down the numbers I need to do it by working hard every day. I'm engaged.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I would actually rate this as one of the better events ever - maybe in the top 3. But what do I know?
    Never forget the balloons
    I'd still like to see crisis quests return.

Reply to Thread