Reply to Thread

Thread: BK 18 minutes full clear "The Petrov"

Recruit
    World
    Ares

BK 18 minutes full clear "The Petrov"

This rapid BK guide avoids unnecessary troop repositioning to simplify and speed the process. Further simplifications can be made by changing target camps and relying on intercepts, these change options are noted in the corresponding attacks. The simplifications not only speeds the progress, but helps to eliminate mistakes. Since this adventure is frequently played over and over repeatedly, it can be very prone to mistakes as we "autopilot" the adventure. Minimizing the amount of target camps and move operations gives us less to remember and therefore less chance of making errors.

With 4 mma's, this adventure can be completed in 18 minutes from sending first attack until last camp falls, with a loss of about 650 recruits. It is also playable with any amount of mma's including no mma at all. All the troop compliments I recommend come from others guides, so if you want to use a vet or major for an attack instead of an mma, just borrow the troop compliments from a vet or major guide.

Since this adventure goes really quickly, it's important to invite your lootspotters early. The top lootspot can tag immediately upon landing at the closest camp with 1r. The bottom lootspot must send an mma with 1r or you will need an additional mma.

First, setup your generals for the first set of attacks AND the second set (second image).

From 1 to camp 1:
    NORMAL general for block 83e 65c
    (attack can also be sent at camp 3 and allowed to be intercepted)

Once general reaches red dot on map;
    From 2 to camp 2 (send at camp 3):
    Normal general for block 97e
    send at camp 3 and allow to be intercepted

From 3 to camp 3:
    MMA 108r 112k

From 4 to camp 4:
    Normal general for block 97e
    (attack can also be sent at camp 5 and allowed to be intercepted)

Once general 4 reaches blue dot on map;
    From 5 to camp 5:
    MMA 108r 112k

While waiting for camp 5 to be attacked, reload generals 1 and 3 to be ready for next set of attacks. Once camp 5 falls, or is under attack, the next set of attacks can be launched. All the additional generals should have been setup while the first section was being setup, and ready to go without any moving.

From 1 to camp 1:
    Normal general for block 2r 2e 196c
    (attack can also be sent at camp 2 and allowed to be intercepted)

From 2 to camp 2:
    MMA 113r 107k

From 3 to camp 3:
    Normal general for block 2r 2e 196c
    (attack can also be sent at camp 2 and allowed to be intercepted)

From 4 to camp 4:
    Major 66r 1e 120c 83k

Lower lootspot to camp 5:
    MMA 1r

Once lootspot general passes general 5;
    From 5 to camp 5:
    MMA 220c

Once general 5 is past the rocks;
    From 6 to camp 6:
    Major 84r 1e 100c 85k

Now unload two normal generals (#2 and #4 in first image) and send them back home. This will give them a head-start home and better prepare you to run another BK quickly after this one completes (assuming you have 2 more regular generals already home (total 6 regular generals)).

Now the only general repositioning;
    Move spare mma down south to position 3 (if 4 mma), or use mma #5 (from first image)

Move normal general in the south to position 2 (once it returns)

Move mma #5 (from first image) to position 1 (if 4 mma), or use mma #3 (from first image) once it returns.

From 1 to camp 1a:
    MMA 108r 112k

From 2 to camp 2:
    Normal general for block 54e 140c

From 3 to camp 3:
    MMA 85r 135k

From 1 to camp 1b:
    MMA 67r 1e 50c 102k
    (reload and send as soon as it returns from attack on camp 1a, done promptly the attack on 1b will complete well before DC falls.

If you are "spamming" this adventure for an event, concentrate on sending those 2 regular generals home as soon as possible. How fast you can start the next adventure is much more important than how quickly you can finish the current one. Finishing this in 18 minutes is not "very fast" if you have to wait an hour+ until your next one can start. The key is finishing the current one quickly AND starting the next one as fast as possible.

I hope you find my first guide helpful and useful. Comments and criticism are more than welcome.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm unable to see the images in your post. Is it just me? Or is there an issue with them? Thanks

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Just you, but I'll try to link them as url and hope that works for you.
    https://i.imgsafe.org/6dd6b7c.png
    https://i.imgsafe.org/1bc2a00.png
    https://i.imgsafe.org/1268da8.png

Oh and Petrov, just excluding the traveltimes makes my BK sound this fast too, still takes some 40ish minutes from start to finish _._

Reply to Thread