Reply to Thread

Thread: Time to complete adventures

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Time to complete adventures

I cannot progress because I can never complete adventures in your super short allotted time. I just lost the witch of the swamp as my general was on his way for what should have been the final battle.

I cannot devote the time in such short spurts to play this game. Between full time work, full time school in a masters program, and a life - I need more than 2 days or so to do these. Why do they expire? Why can't I play this adventure out over a week if I wanted to? What does it matter if it takes me 2 days, 2 weeks, or two months to do these? I might as well just quit, I cannot devote the extended time to play this game just to finish these within your restrictions.

World
    Ares
    Not sure what level you are or what gens you have but WOTS can be finished in under 1 hour.... under 2 for sure with troop transport. It's like 5 or 6 attacks and depending if you have MMA's, no blocks....

If you don't have time to run one of the simplest and fastest adventures BB has to offer..... boy are you going to be upset when you get to a fairy tail adventure!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sure it can be run in under an hour - if you have an hour to devote to it! And spend all the time before hand building up troops, and spend 30 minutes each way to send them, back to reload, send them again, etc.

My question is - why a time frame at all?

Reply to Thread