Reply to Thread

Thread: General Garrisons

Recruit
    World
    Ares

General Garrisons

It might have been brought up before, I just wish it was heard.

General situation on the island is quite messed up just as in the star menu.

Being able to name them is wonderful but we seriously need more options and tools. Such as:

1) Being able to send them into star menu (I don't run expeditions, I don't need those general taking up space on my island, especially the transporters)

2) Being able to organize generals in the star menu, Whether it's in alphabetical order or by the type of general. (Being able to manage stuff in the star menu would be an awesome feature in general)

3) Having a designated area ONLY for generals would be IDEAL! For instance the space next to sector 9 to the right could be filled with a small island and have generals land specifically on that island.
    Or that big blue water hole between sector 3 corner and archipelago, is it meant for something in the future? We can't even place floating residences there.

4) Due to the lack of landing space troops get unassigned prior arrival. At this point it's a real pain in the neck already.

5) As it was mentioned before, the sound of a moving general and an intercepted one should be different.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    1) Being able to send them into star menu (I don't run expeditions, I don't need those general taking up space on my island, especially the transporters)
    That's currently on test and will hit live servers soon(TM).

As for the rest....well, small changes have been taking some 2 years, so....maybe another 5?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    They really need to move that "send to star" button on test. I can picture the angry threads now of people meaning to hit the check mark and hit send to star instead while running VLT or whatnot and having to land their general and wait 10+ minutes to get them into place.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Oh, you too?

I'm really looking forward to those topics already. As well as me flipping my table doing it myself haha

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    dear god yes we need to move generals off the home island. Its been mentioned before for good reason. As said before either have them stored in a Tavern, or give us a dock at whatever level where they can be stored.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Reply to Thread