Since the Easter even Phase 1 Removal I have had two occasions where the game connection was interrupted (screen freeze / jump) where during posting items on the T.O. the trade just disappeared along with the items being posted however the items were deducted from the Inventory…

Additional investigation has shown that at this point apparently I have more Trades posted than is possible and I cannot see the 4 lots of Platinum Sword trades in my Selling Tab of the T.O.

However, I had fellow Guild members check for my Trades on the T.O. after one of the Trades for the disappearing Platinum Swords showed up in my Trade History and they could see one trade for Platinum Swords offered by me even though it does not show in my T.O. UI which is completely full for coin purchased trades... Where the other two lots are is unknown.

Re-logging and Cache clearing has no effect in resolving this bug.

Also the perennial problem with Trade History jumping when first opened and part of the listed Trade History skipping and disappearing is still an unaddressed UI bug that has existed for far too long. Of course when this happens it prevents an accurate view of the Trade History and who bought what and when… Also expired trades rarely show up and stay in the Trade History listings.

A third issue is one which some players are experiencing is one that involves duplicate phantom trades when direct trading through the mail or sometimes phantom postings on the T.O. from false duplicate items in Inventory all of which will disappear once a re-log and cache clear is performed but none the less is very inconvenient and troubling in that it can occur in the first place.

Has anyone else experienced any of these issues?