Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guild storehouse

World
    Zeus
    It sucked.

World
    Zeus
    Dev resources spent on developing expeditions.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    strengthen ties within a guild can only be beneficial, being a mutual help game within groups make much sense a common building to a group

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    expensive to build and upgrade with no way of controlling any repayment into the bank, a player could clean out guild bank and leave guild without putting resources back. glad they canned it, would have only caused grief

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    expensive to build and upgrade with no way of controlling any repayment into the bank, a player could clean out guild bank and leave guild without putting resources back. glad they canned it, would have only caused grief
    Like it did on WOW, its up to the guild to set the limits on who can withdraw and in what amount to prevent this. The idea is solid but it would be on the back burner with all the new updates.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to see some form of guild structures.... with daily upkeep in guild coins.... some ideas:

bank (holds coins and guild coins, if guild coins goes to zero, nothing below works)
    storehouse (i.e. resource atm)
    lighthouse (speeds general travel to advent zones by up to 20%, if we're not getting general skill tree...)
    collection agency (allows tax on daily guild quest, to pay for upkeep)

and any other random ideas that come to BB's creative minds...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    when the guild bank was on test the guild coins it took to expand the storage amount was insane. and who's gonna waste thousands of guild coins on upping the storage on these. plus it only tracked the last 10 transactions made either paid in or withdrawn, after that there was no way of tracking who took what. and with the mad amounts of alts in the game, what would stop one of these cheats in cleaning out your guilds resources. yes you can limit how much a player can withdraw at a time and what a certain rank of player in the guild has access to. isn't that the same as just sending a guild member stuff through trade? plus the fact everyone wanting to use it needed to build one.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    great feedback folks i can see the cons clearly but again the pros far outweigh from what you guys are saying about the test server bb made several mistakes the bank should have been worked into the actual guild tab available from the moment you found or join a guild with a set 100,000 storage limit anyone who needs more resources than that should be doing a direct trade anyway it would be up to the guild leader to set limits for each rank limits of withdraws per day /week and thier amount and what resources be made available i would suggest a tier system much like the way the storehouses are arranged in catagories with each tier having access to certain items i believe associating it with the rank system would be handy as well as an authorization type system for those big withdraws everyone keeps mentioning .....now as for the deposit end the whole idea behind something like this is to help share the wealth and generosity of your team-mates i for one give out hundreds of thousands of various resources almost daily guild leaders like myself dont expect anything but a smile and a pay it forward in the future its not about the loot its about helping your fellow team mates with all that being said guilds like mine thrive on being able to help each other but the folks with the big stores cant always be around to assist those in need i see something like this being an absolute asset to the smaller more tight knit guilds as things tend to be a little more community based

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadiez View Post
    awwww so they tried what happened?
    We started asking for one almost from the start of the game, then they tried it and never made it out off the test server, was a great idea, and would have worked, early in the game. then they thought every member should have a one and the cost was horribly high. With a little work it would have been fine.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadiez View Post
    great feedback folks i can see the cons clearly but again the pros far outweigh from what you guys are saying about the test server bb made several mistakes the bank should have been worked into the actual guild tab available from the moment you found or join a guild with a set 100,000 storage limit anyone who needs more resources than that should be doing a direct trade anyway it would be up to the guild leader to set limits for each rank limits of withdraws per day /week and thier amount and what resources be made available i would suggest a tier system much like the way the storehouses are arranged in catagories with each tier having access to certain items i believe associating it with the rank system would be handy as well as an authorization type system for those big withdraws everyone keeps mentioning .....now as for the deposit end the whole idea behind something like this is to help share the wealth and generosity of your team-mates i for one give out hundreds of thousands of various resources almost daily guild leaders like myself dont expect anything but a smile and a pay it forward in the future its not about the loot its about helping your fellow team mates with all that being said guilds like mine thrive on being able to help each other but the folks with the big stores cant always be around to assist those in need i see something like this being an absolute asset to the smaller more tight knit guilds as things tend to be a little more community based
    Players come up with an idea like this that should have been in the game.... BB creates something that functions nothing like what the players want and costs a lot of some resource (in this case guild coins) to "upgrade" as a resource sink = it sucked. There were no pros.

Reply to Thread