Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guild storehouse

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Guild storehouse

i would like to put forward the suggestion of a " guild storehouse " some guilds such as mine prefer to share resources weapons ect rather than buy or sell on the trade market it would be great to have a " storehouse" of about 200K space that can be jointly used by guild members a system can be worked out for authorization much like the guild ranks are set up im sure with withdraw limits and permissions i think this would be a great benefit to all guilds

World
    Ares
    +1

great idea!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Horrible idea. 200k is peanuts if your sharing it with multiple people. You would need at least 2 million.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadiez View Post
    i would like to put forward the suggestion of a " guild storehouse " some guilds such as mine prefer to share resources weapons ect rather than buy or sell on the trade market it would be great to have a " storehouse" of about 200K space that can be jointly used by guild members a system can be worked out for authorization much like the guild ranks are set up im sure with withdraw limits and permissions i think this would be a great benefit to all guilds
    We call that storehouse "guild leader"

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsb1176 View Post
    We call that storehouse "guild leader"
    Or anyone who has the wherewithal to contribute. Part of being in a guild - helping others.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i have to ask what do you do when said player is offline or on vacation ect storing stuff in one player is unrealistic i do kinda agree with hellvena though 200k might not be enough ....... if your a player like her lol

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sounds good, a guild welfare system, but a practical failure due to human nature. Better to encourage the direct interaction between guild members of asking for 5,000 bronze swords, and getting them from another guild member, which builds unity.

World
    Ares
    Why not a storehouse where guild officers have access to it? Other than that, why not just ask? Just wondering..
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Here is some parts from a dev's diary 10-23-13:

"GUILD BANK
    There will be a new building added to the game: Guild Bank! The guild leader will be able to set the constraints for all guild members related to the Guild Bank feature. In order to access the Guild Bank interface, you need to own this building:"

"Guild Bank interface can have many tabs. By upgrading individual tabs, players can extend their capacity. One of them will be an "Expenses" tab, where guild members can deposit only Guild Coins. The rest of these tabs can consist of resources, buffs, and even buildings! To make it easier to manage, the guild leader can customize the tab names. The amount of goods that a tab can hold depends on its upgrade level."

Transaction History:

RANK CUSTOMIZATION:
    link: Dev-s-Diary: Epic-Workyard-and-Guild-Bank

)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    awwww so they tried what happened?

Reply to Thread