Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Quests

World
    Ares

Exclamation Guild Quests

Any hope for either down-sizing the more unreasonable guild quests and/or going back to longer complete times? This is ridiculous. Maybe some players who had been sitting at level 50 forever until the new levels were rolled out have tons of spare resources, but a lot of us don't. 24 hours to complete any FT or higher adv is bad, as is any production that requires more than 12 hours since we aren't all in the same timezone. And any production that takes more than 16 hours is simply unfair. Paying expensive resources for a dinky amount of guild coins is also unfair, and before I get the "if you don't want to do it, then don't" snarkism, remember if you don't do your daily guild quest, you are also stiffing your guild mates.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The latest patch notes on test say some of them have been adjusted... so maybe one day.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Personally, I don't think it's being snarky to suggest not doing it. There are GQ's I don't do cause they're stoopid. I can't make a codex in 24 hours cause of all the books it takes to make one that I don't have on hand, so I skip that one. If I'm asked to do 2 adventures in 24 hours and I'm not in the mood to run any or get loot spots, or simply don't have the time that day, I skip that one. If that's being snarky, well then, so be it.

Skipping a GQ doesn't affect a guild nearly as much as the old system where a GQ could sit for days and days on end if a person didn't do it. Since the number of guild coins fluctuates based on participation, some days payouts are much higher than others, so it all works out over the course of time and having to skip one once in a while isn't that big a deal.

Also saw the test server change log that says some of the GQ's have been adjusted based on our feedback. So it'll work out eventually. Maybe. Hopefully.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    As long as we are talking about Guild Quests: BB, please provide the list of all guild quests for all levels and the requirements for completion for each group.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiana View Post
    As long as we are talking about Guild Quests: BB, please provide the list of all guild quests for all levels and the requirements for completion for each group.
    I was making a list. About 10 days from completing it. Then the Easter event came and they reset everything from the beginning.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Also saw the test server change log that says some of the GQ's have been adjusted based on our feedback. So it'll work out eventually. Maybe. Hopefully.
    And I have this really neat bridge in NYC that I will sell you very cheap.
    Last edited by mod_Magenta; 04-16-16 at 11:58 am. Reason: Quotation repaired

World
    Zeus
    Well..... everybody knows how much I like bridges
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiana View Post
    settler wiki has a list

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yeah this is insane! I'm level 51 and I find lots of those guild quest unrealistic! Common BB, cut us some slack please!

Reply to Thread