Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat Crashing

Settler
    World
    Ares

Chat Crashing

Chat has been crashing continuously since the last phase of the Easter removal phase. In both Chrome and FireFox. Oddly, after chat crashes any convo that I was having 1:1 reappears in full but everything else resets. I've never had this problem in the 3+ years that I've been playing. Caches cleared daily, browsers updated, refreshed, etc. Also, in Chrome, the advent chat window doesn't show up but in FF it does........anyone else?

World
    Zeus
    Hello Dirkjon,

How often are you noticing the chat crashing? Do you receive any error messages?

Could you let us know the version of your browser and also which flash version you're running?
    Just to ensure it's up to date, you can check the status of your flash player here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sarrunah

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Hi BB_Sarrunah,

I am running the most recent version of Chrome. My flash player is version 21.0.0.216 and I'm running Windows 7. I don't receive any error messages when chat crashes, just this notation in my News tab "12:50] News: No chat server available." Chat is crashing every 5-10 minutes.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I have the same issue using chrome same version as Dirkjon but on a Mac Eventually it will connect

Reply to Thread