Reply to Thread

Thread: mouse wheel stopped scrolling

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

mouse wheel stopped scrolling

and before all the know-it-alls chime in, it's happening in edge and only in this game. I have to either hold down the wheel or the left mouse button to scroll or zoom. somehow, I only have this issue in this game. All other games and sites I visit work fine. LOL now I get the little red line under everything i'm typing now. works fine in chrome but in edge the mouse wheel doesn't work. and since it started this morning, i'm thinking it had to do with the last "fix"

World
    Zeus
    Odd. Mine works fine in Edge (and FF, Chrome, Maxthon and Opera), but does act as you described in IE! All sw is current, including Flash, so idk. I don't use IE much for the game, so did not fuss.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    cleared everything and still not working in Edge. oh well just another check mark on the side of starting something new

World
    Zeus
    Hello,

When using Edge and find the scroll wheel does not work, here's some advice you may find helpful.

-Press start
    -Click on Settings
    -Click on "Devices" and click the Mouse & Touchpad tab
    -Switch “Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them” to off.

This is not an official solution, only a work-around that may help.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sarrunah

Reply to Thread