Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Follow-up drop rates

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    LOL! Your charming self, I see! Want some salt and/or vinegar to go with that?! I had a good event as well, but did not find the need to toss it in anyone's face. Those are nice rates for your rbn's, however. Hope it keeps up for you.
    lol, yes always the charmer. Good one. Normal from my observations.

On a positive note, I did get one DC from a BK in the last event, been a while for a WT, however. It will come, I hope.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Not too log ago BB had an event sale where you could buy all the fancy buildings for gems, remember? Why do you think they nerfed the drop on everything so bad? 2% chance for a WT? You can run RB for 10 years and not see one dropping. Or, next time this sell comes up you buy 10 of them and spend cash. Nobody is forcing you...

Frankly I think it is not fair from BB side to nerf the good stuff so bad. The need to maintain 2 different armies (or 3 if you pvp) requires large population. Nobles are way not enough. The MR you buy from beans are clunky in design and there are only few places you can actually put them efficiently. Being able to rotate them would help but, well that is not an option I guess. Frozen Manors and WT are the best and most efficient ways to raise your population to some decent levels.

As I said many times on these forums, I don't mind spending money on the game. I just don't like when I feel like I am "forced" to do so in order to play efficiently.

I know what I will buy next time this "special" sale comes around...
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Reply to Thread