Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Follow-up drop rates

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

Follow-up drop rates

BB can you guys plz do something about the drop rates for follow-ups? I'm talking about on the old adventures not FTs or Babas, for some reason they have a decent drop rate. i understand that you don't want to give everything away but the drop rates SUCK beyond imagination. I really don't keep stats like others but i do know that all I have gotten in over a year is 1 RBN, 1 Old Friends, and maybe 2-3 Motherly Loves. On Fairy Tales and the new adventures follow-ups drop A LOT! I'm not saying have them drop like that but up the percentages a little, or at least sell them in the shop. Durring the last event i farmed mostly WOTS and BNs and had just 1 follow-up drop. Yes maybe luck wasn't on my side like those mystical WT that are suppose to drop from RBs but give a guy a break.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i ran 98 adv / ls during event - all had chance of a special drop (bk, db, rb, etc etc)... Not a Single one did .. and the most extras i received was a horse and an angel statue -- out of Ninety Eight adv's... pitiful.

you are right -they really need to fix this.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    they wouldn't be rare then anymore

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsb1176 View Post
    they wouldn't be rare then anymore
    lol, one thing is rare, but these are like extint

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    lol, one thing is rare, but these are like extint
    Agreed... for some reason, BB wants us to pretend, that they don't exist.
    Because while they do exist, BB doesn't want us to have any of them what so ever....
    Frankly, Old Friends and Motherly Love will not like give tons of advantage to players...

For Pete's sake.. if BB doesn't like the loot, they can change it, just like they always do...
    But at the very least, let us play those extinct adventures for variety.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't think I've seen a follow-up adventure since a few months after I started playing, aside from the two I bought to complete a quest.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    want to talk about rare, i've been on 515 rb adventures, never seen a wt
    done 220 nords and not one invasion of the nords
    just in last event 80 wots and no follow up

drop rates are nonexistent bb needs to review and fix

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Throughout the Easter event, running BKs nonstop, I neither saw nor got a single DC drop. One guildie got one early in the event. No one else in the entire guild got or saw a DC drop.

I ran 187 BKs during the event, that I kept track of. I did not keep track of the loot spots I participated in, though it was somewhere in the ballpark of another 250 or so.

Now, our guild isn't huge and not everyone has the free time to run adventures like that during events. So only maybe 3-4 of us racked up those kinds of numbers. But if the drop rates were anything beyond absolutely horrid, collectively we'd have seen more than a single DC.

I don't particularly want a bunch of DCs on my island. But it's bad for the game if the only way new players ever get one is through the TO. I'd much rather see more of them drop and a way for higher level players who don't want them to do something with them other than sell them in the TO than the current myth that you might get one as a drop from running an adventure. It's a real crock.

+1 to the "You need to fix this. It does not resemble fun." sentiment.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Sucks to be all of you guys. I got 3 Witch Towers, 1 Dark Castle, and 6 or 7 Return to the Bandit's Nest during the event. Another guild mate also got 3 Witch Towers.

I am getting a Return to the Bandit's Nest in about 1 of 5 runs and have been for months. Every other follow up I have not seen in ages. So yeah, who knows what is up with drop rates.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Sucks to be all of you guys. I got 3 Witch Towers, 1 Dark Castle, and 6 or 7 Return to the Bandit's Nest during the event. Another guild mate also got 3 Witch Towers.

I am getting a Return to the Bandit's Nest in about 1 of 5 runs and have been for months. Every other follow up I have not seen in ages. So yeah, who knows what is up with drop rates.

LOL! Your charming self, I see! Want some salt and/or vinegar to go with that?! I had a good event as well, but did not find the need to toss it in anyone's face. Those are nice rates for your rbn's, however. Hope it keeps up for you.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread